Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPerfect

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen :)

After a long time i m here to share my experiance with all of you when i see all around the world i see lot of good filehosts with high speed with quality of looks with good payment gateways as well as good affiliate also. :)
If we see in past 15years there many filehosts came and gone like filesonic,extabit,megaupload & many more :)

But life goes on uploaders uploading lot of contents users downloading lot of contents all enjoying all busy with uploading and downloading :)

Moral of the story is its all about top 5 filehosts :)

i did lot of research on this and i decided to share here with all of you which are most popular in the matter of earning.
If anyone of you think there is any other filehost should be in the list of top 5 let me know i will see what majority says.

Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming so keep your faith in god keep your hardwork and smart work for your dearest ones.

Wjunction users remember one thing Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.

i m always with you friends if you need any help i m ready to help thanks alot :)

Top 5 filehosts list

Rapidgator
2 Ddownload
3 subyshare.com
4 Turbobit.net

5 slot available

Recommend You VideoHost & Filehost Turbobit.net

Last edited:
18 comments
1. UploadGig
2. Upstore
3. Upload42
4.Filejoker

Kindly give only 2 filehosts if you really want to give your review we will consider for remaining 2 slots.
dont give 4 please :)
thanks
Post automatically merged:

1 . Filespace
2. Fboom

Thanks for your advice :)
Post automatically merged:

Rapidagtor cheats a lot with Sales and Rebills.. and should not feature in top 10 list.

Dont use my name humble request whoever you are if you faced any issue with rapidgator just show them what u faced. but for me rapidgator is No1 :)

goodluck for your future uploading work :)

Last edited:
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys N Girls whats going on :)

I m updating top 5 filehost in 2021

1. Rapidgator
  2. ddownload
  3. k2s
I dont say wrong things everyone knows about me i always say honestly every thing if you really like my recommendation for all of you .

I tested all 3 filehosts very nice very promising very good ones :)

you can earn lot of money by all three filehosts now

for now we are not adding two more filehosts because we are waiting for your replies :)

Thank you :)

Friends if you find here any abnormal person please ignore such kind of person because we are here for help we are here tos hare knowledge we are here to share websites :)
If someone want to make any issue in this thread he can leave this thread any time :)
So my friends and dear members of Wj please stay safe and always be happy :)

My wishes always with you :) we are with you keep your good work keep your uploading as you do :) thanks alot .. i hope u will love my work :) thanks again :)

Streamsb.com

No expiring files
Upto 10GB uploads
No conversion for mp4 if h264 and aac
Reasonable pricing for Premium Bandwidth
Friendly support
Free Premium for webmasters.

I don't see five hosts in that list - so it's more like a top2 list?

Voting Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back