To all warez owners & Question to upload cashwhores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Effort to upload? lol.

Christ it's so easy to use sBorg/RL etc to re-upload nowadays.

People just leech from one main site or a private site, which another user has ACTUALLY taken the time to upload MANUALLY to share with everyone else.

The bit i dislike is people leech from say w-bb and re-upload and expect to earn from it? :|

Why should they earn from it when it's not even their own upload and it's just been leeched?

( re-upload being the key word )

lol so same old story.."See they are leeching (re-upload in other words )uploads" :D I hate when people say it like because on one hand they say they want to share but when people re-upload that these guys have problems! :P and behave as if they are content owners:))

lol so same old story.."See they are leeching (re-upload in other words )uploads" :D I hate when people say it like because on one hand they say they want to share but when people re-upload that these guys have problems! :P and behave as if they are content owners:))

its the uploaders who behave like content owners coz the scene releasers add a .nfo to all their releases claiming that they released it...these leechers who use a sborg/rl happily and AUTOMATICALLY remove that nfo and add other useless stuff.

From a downloaders point of view i have been through evrything from freakin slow torrents to bearshare and limewire. Its the filehost links that has been useful for me the most coz u can find rare stuff. Those days i had only a 512kbps connection and rapidshare and MU maxed it out, and i had a autodownloader, so it was great. Well what i dont like to see is that when people force u 2 buy premium (ex oron), but if it is rare well then i do understand i guess... Most filehosts 2day are good for free users so i dnt see why some people complain.
Now i do upload but its only to extend my premium account and nothing more....

MQ3YS.jpg

Personally. I've seen a new rogue host called 'wupload' and all rogue autoposters using it.

Even after I posted a thread in my forum regarding a banned filehosts list, they continue to be re-register to post same crap even after I banned them.

Even the people banning Vietnam (I don't do that) are not safe as some of those 'whores' use Netdirekt IP ranges and even MICROSOFT IP ranges.

Lately I've been sending abuse mails to some ISPs (such as Microsoft) in order for them to secure their stuff so spammers don't get access to their IP ranges.

Those are Microsoft ranges I've been seeing in my board:
Code:
70.37.0.0/17
70.37.128.0/18

And this is a range I've been seeing in my warez forum owned by Netdirekt:
Code:
178.162.152.0/24

Last edited:
I have here to say that i actually understand what does warez means...also agree with you about sharing it freely....but i also have to say, i have once work with RS.....i would love to upload in RS but when i needed to ask for premiums from my friends to download little files.....or downloading a file and having trouble when downloading other files for dynamic IPs in our country...it does not look good to me...ya...i like MU

but as i have own some sites...also uploading for money...i am a student...have to maintain my family with studies...i have to spend money for my internet connection fees.....have to spend money for hostins....dedicated servers..i needed money...and i have to choose the best way to earn more money.

about the downloaders,it is not so hard for them to get a premium account for one month and download unlimited for 30 days......not everything is free in this world.

Donation: i dont think if peoples are not willing to buy premium account for non stop download, they are so much willing to donate.....personally i donate in some sites as i liked their service...no matter if they are warez selling premiums forcefully or autosubmitter site.....i liked their service..and i donate.....thats for their service...not type of content.....personally i prefer to download via torrent as in here it is more faster than filesonic or wupload or any other hosting sites.

I hate Autoposters that love to post 50+ threads in a section in like an hour..... BAN button ftw..

To be honest it doesn't look bad when the uploader is organized,has his own megathreads,etc....

but I hate those little bugs that go around 200+ forums spreading their shitty ass filesonic links.... Thread after thread after thread. Next thing you know the latest 80 threads in a certain section came from the same uploader. Now that just looks spammy as hell.

You can manage multithreads in 1000 forums at the same time with some new features in good autoposters :facepalm: you can edit links ad new and the poster will replace new links in all the forums ,also the poster will notify any dead links which means every post will have alive links , i guess its time to move on ? or still use browser tabs and eat the system memory=)

this is the problem buddy.... everyone is talking against uploading for money....while they are earning on the basis of those uploaders...not directly by uploading but selling staffs to them.......i know some respected person who are making codes,scripts etc...and selling them for money to the uploaders who are uploading and sharing for money.

I also used to upload and post manually...posted in own forums.....not so much post...but now i have leeches,autoposters,sborgs.....which makes my work a lot easier and less time consuming.......if it is so bad, hen why are staffs like these sold? why are they making this to earn money themselves but blaming us??

i proud what i do.......because i am living on it.......

I wouldn't mind all those cash file hosts problem is they see these people are uploading for cash that they have to force the free users with a crap load of limits.

Think about it if they didn't have to pay do you really think all those limits would be forced?

No they would have extra cash to offer for better services..

As for me being mad cuz i supposedly cant make money by uploading please you small uploaders think use complainers dont have resources.. We could out upload you anyday and make twice the cash. But for the cost of ruining our reputation of being banned and posting junk links.

Personally. I've seen a new rogue host called 'wupload' and all rogue autoposters using it.

Even after I posted a thread in my forum regarding a banned filehosts list, they continue to be re-register to post same crap even after I banned them.

Even the people banning Vietnam (I don't do that) are not safe as some of those 'whores' use Netdirekt IP ranges and even MICROSOFT IP ranges.

Lately I've been sending abuse mails to some ISPs (such as Microsoft) in order for them to secure their stuff so spammers don't get access to their IP ranges.

Those are Microsoft ranges I've been seeing in my board:
Code:
70.37.0.0/17
70.37.128.0/18
And this is a range I've been seeing in my warez forum owned by Netdirekt:
Code:
178.162.152.0/24

Amazing!

what i don't like is vietnamese spammers pretty all of them are posting fake stuff and those who post without giving a proper description,also have you been to rs lately?it kinda suck even i have a premium there,the best one right now is mf which i'm using then megaupload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back