To all warez owners & Question to upload cashwhores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonycgb2

I keep seeing so much about how these file host's are scams. But may i ask why do you need the money so bad?

I'm from the age of warez users that just want fast/direct/no ad host downloads..

If you are running a site that wants to be big, then you have a reason to upload.. You are not uploading to make money you are uploading to bring your site up to par with unique fresh uploads.

If you upload just for the money then you are no use to the warez community. Nobody wants to have to download from a site that forces you to become premium just to download faster then 100kbps..

I and most other large warez owners usually will force your downloads into either the trash or into our guest section which we could care less what is posted.

If you really are gonna sit there and spend money on RDA/VPS/DEDI host's guess whos winning? Not you.. Your spending your own money to make less then what you spend just to be banned from the sites you are trying to cash out from..

I see you cash whore uploaders in my eyes as noobs ready to be used big time. I could waste my own money and offer a very nice server for you cash whores and make all the money back since you guys are so worried about "who can upload more to make more" while i worry about "who is the biggest cash whore of them all so i can cash out on their stupidity"...

All i know is all these new warez sites allowing these cash whores to post are not real warez sites..

A real warez site is one that doesnt keep duplicate topics. Who doesnt allow your cash free users to come and be forced to pull out cash for free downloads.

I promise you all (im speaking to the warez owners) if you get unique posts from sites like megaupload and mediafire where there free users are almost premium you WILL earn money if you asked nicely to your members to please donate...

We can all understand you need to money to offer us such good things. And people are more understanding.. But if you don't follow what i say then please be ready to rely on ads and your cash whore uploader ways. And be scammed by the file host's them selfs..

55 comments
I dont understand this attitude. First of all, people obviously do it for money. I never did, but then again, I live in a country where there are opportunities other countries don't have.

As a user, I dont mind seeing links from filehosts that pay out - I'd rather see that than ads or requests for donations.

People who have figured out a way to cash in on the system aren't noobs...its pretty creative imo. I dont really approve as I like 'sharing' but I at least understand why people do it.

I hate Autoposters that love to post 50+ threads in a section in like an hour..... BAN button ftw..

To be honest it doesn't look bad when the uploader is organized,has his own megathreads,etc....

but I hate those little bugs that go around 200+ forums spreading their shitty ass filesonic links.... Thread after thread after thread. Next thing you know the latest 80 threads in a certain section came from the same uploader. Now that just looks spammy as hell.

Last edited:
j9HXV.jpg

I've said this myself, their answer: "What's wrong with sharing but making money out of it?" Warez = Free; Filehosts with incentives =/= Free = Warez

I dont understand this attitude. First of all, people obviously do it for money. I never did, but then again, I live in a country where there are opportunities other countries don't have.

As a user, I dont mind seeing links from filehosts that pay out - I'd rather see that than ads or requests for donations.

People who have figured out a way to cash in on the system aren't noobs...its pretty creative imo. I dont really approve as I like 'sharing' but I at least understand why people do it.

Problem with your opinion is we are talking of a "free file".. Why should we pay when it is suppose to be free.. We don't come to warez to spend money or else we would pay to get the real product instead.. Or atleast another means with faster and better ways of receiveing what i want..

If they want to be creative do it somewhere else where people want cash whore uploads..

I rather have someone insist or ask to donate they are not forceing you.. all they are doing is asking...

Believe it or not, those "cashwhores" are responsible for kids from third world countries playing the latest FIFA game, watching the latest movie with badass actors, etc. If it weren't for them, most people wouldn't even have the chance to get that stuff without some serious Googling. (As they post stuff everywhere, which makes it easily available for anyone)

Even though I'm totally against profiting from warez, if it keeps you from the streets and gets you enough money to not steal, it's good.

P.S. You will never get unique posts on a warez site, warez is always about being 0day aka fresh/latest - you may get some retro lover who will post movies from the '60s but people will want the latest stuff. They couldn't care less if the files are hosted on Mars, or Filesonic...

What does it cost you to download a Filesonic link? nothing...so how are you being intruded upon? Its the site owners begging for donations that are the cashwhores many times.

Alot of people dont know how to torrent or cant and dont have a good way of getting files, so uploaders are doing them a favor.

You're jumping on the "Uploaders Suck" bandwagon because its a cool opinion I think.

It personally doesn't hurt me because i have actual sources that do exactly what i stated.. Who actually ban cash whores.. Im talking of old skool private warez sites..

I personally started in the scene with the best.. Who solely wanted FREE WAREZ..
Torrents is not a option for people as it can be really slow or there ports are blocked..

Which is why these host's who are feeding the cash whores seem to be the ones who keep going down or closeing out..

Megaupload/Mediafire/Rapidshare are the host giants who TRIED to reward people but they abused it, but instead of steping away and taking it all from us they just removed the reward systems and gave us good in return anyway

I understand your frustration, and there is many people who shares the same frustration with you. To be honest; I couldn't care less because there's nothing you, me or we can do to get rid of these cashwhores. Just let it go, you can't do anything about it. Don't use your energy on something that's not worth it.

I'm not sure if I get the point of your post. Someone has to pay, whether it's for the movie, actual license, hardware or the bandwidth. Warez can't be completely free whether you like it or not - someone pays the bills.

No Sandvik, I understand the frustration.

But in the OP's case, its just not liable.

If he expects the uploaders to provide him with RS/MU/MF links then he should himself pay for his site's expenses from his pocket and not from the donations, as even the uploaders got expenses to cover.

It personally doesn't hurt me because i have actual sources that do exactly what i stated.. Who actually ban cash whores.. Im talking of old skool private warez sites..

I personally started in the scene with the best.. Who solely wanted FREE WAREZ..
Torrents is not a option for people as it can be really slow or there ports are blocked..

Which is why these host's who are feeding the cash whores seem to be the ones who keep going down or closeing out..

Megaupload/Mediafire/Rapidshare are the host giants who TRIED to reward people but they abused it, but instead of steping away and taking it all from us they just removed the reward systems and gave us good in return anyway

So let me get this straight...you think that the sites should make money and the filehosts should make money, but not the uploaders??? Why? And how does this even affect you?

All of the sites started out wanting to offer free shares..not just the "old school" ones - but thats because no one offered rewards at first. Once one of them started, they all did. And if you think that MegaUpload and Rapidshare got out of rewards because it was abused, you're crazy. They got out because there were lawsuits brought against them.

Someone has already mentioned it, but website owners who asks for donations is actually a BIGGER cashwhore than those people who works for the money they earn on filehosts.

Someone has already mentioned it, but website owners who asks for donations is actually a BIGGER cashwhore than those people who works for the money they earn on filehosts.

amen !

i dont mind downloading from paying filehosts unless they put ridiculous restrictions like oron... sites like amaderforum that always begs for donation are the worst!

but those spamming should be banned! it can be considered collateral damage :p

Believe it or not, those "cashwhores" are responsible for kids from third world countries playing the latest FIFA game, watching the latest movie with badass actors, etc. If it weren't for them, most people wouldn't even have the chance to get that stuff without some serious Googling. (As they post stuff everywhere, which makes it easily available for anyone)

Even though I'm totally against profiting from warez, if it keeps you from the streets and gets you enough money to not steal, it's good.

P.S. You will never get unique posts on a warez site, warez is always about being 0day aka fresh/latest - you may get some retro lover who will post movies from the '60s but people will want the latest stuff. They couldn't care less if the files are hosted on Mars, or Filesonic...

Lost my taste of reading the rest after seeing this

Didn't expect something like this from you

I don't even upload warez, but I was bored and read this thread.

Complaining that people are making money off of something because you can't, seems to the only argument I see.

"Old Skool" sites didn't do things. People using vhs tapes didn't make money either. However in a technological age and time, you can either move with it or get stuck in the past which seems to be the op's real issue here. I could complain about things all day that are different from "back in the day" but that honestly doesn't accomplish anything. Stick with the times, best advice for you.

Well said imagepad

He pointed out the facts. What he said is the simple truth.

Truth? Pointing at a population with over the population of your whole continent with some allegation that can be proven by looking at some people is not something someone in the right mind would do.

You cannot judge a whole culture by seeing a handful of people.

Hope you get my point. No offence to you Sandvik

To OP, this has been brought up a lot of times. Result was, nothing happened, nothing changed. So, there is no point in making threads like this. Hope you understand man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back