To all of you who make lots of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes JJJ but is not mandatory to put it as the gov't doesnt know that you earned that
yes it is. its called self reported income without a slip
At my shop i have customers that are earning MORE than 8k euro every month from gabling.No taxes.and they withdraw from bank account.

Isn't that the same?

no. gambling is non-taxable in Canada. not sure about the uk. you do not include it on a canadian tax return unless you can earn a living off it. then it becomes taxable income. In the US it would be taxable regardless.

Whoa ;].

Some points. Paying taxes are good when You earn with filehosts. You don't need to write that You upload... Just that You sell filehost premium accounts. Filehosts don't share the information about users vith gov, but the PayPal can do it. Imagine, You earn in next month 25000$. Get those money to Your account. Looks very suspicious for most of goverments... If You don't pay tax for this goverment and tax police can easily block/lock bank account and give You fine (in EU it's sometimes more than 75% of Your earning).

Trick is to earn below the line (few bucks monthly ;) and not start to be on the tax police radar.

In other words - earn more than regulary - start paying taxes and tell that's earnings like any other ebusiness - commercials, ppc, ppv, google adsense also need to be taxed :).

Last edited:
Ok, first of all, i have checked about this with a lawyer and account managers, and im sorry to break it to you guys, but you DO need to pay taxes for that money. You need to pay taxes for every amount of money you are entering to your bank account.. atleast in my country and im sure its like that in almost every country. Now, if you dont make much then its not important, but if you do make much then its getting serious

Now, for my case, well, i make about 3k per month, sometimes more... for a while i have been withdrawing small amounts from my PP account to my bank account so i can stay under the radar.. frankly, i could keep on doing this for a long time and i doubt the bank will report me.. BUT, money is starting to accumulate in my PP quite significantly, and even if i keep withdrawing small amounts, it takes only 1 time for the tax authorities to decide to randomly check my account ( they are running random checks on citizens, nothing special) and then im screwed..
plus, whats the point in working hard on uploads to make cash, if you cant really enjoy it?

Anyway, i have decided to go there and tell them im opening a small business as an independent which i will be working from home on the internet and pay taxes (which also includes social security and health insurance) so that way i can be in peace and not worry that the guys with the black suits will be pounding on my door

You dont have to tell that you upload illegal stuff.. you can just say you are advertising companies or some crap like that and when they ask you what is the annual or monthly profit you are planning on making from this, just tell them a small amount which doesnt require a lot of tax deduction and that doesnt make you look suspicious. I highly doubt that unless you are familiar to the tax authorities (in a bad way) they will care about your internet business..

Anyway, its just me, but i actually want to enjoy the money im making even if i have to pay some tax for it. obviously im not going to withdraw the same amount im making, but im going to withdraw more than im withdrawing now thats for sure

Last edited:
Yeah they do, but thats why i say to withdraw a certain amount which doesnt requires a high tax deduction. So lets say you make 4k per month. You can either withdraw 1k or a bit more to stay under the radar, or you can withdraw 2-2.5k and pay a bit of tax for it but its still worth it

Why do u wanna transfer to your bank account
if your so afraid
just buy Gold bars online 10 to 5 grams and sell it in your local market ;)

haha, you are funny :))
Code:
http://www.infibeam.com/Jewellery/#bodyType=Bars&store=Jewellery
hehehe see it for yourself and tell me ok
i have got like 4-5 times from them recently got a 2gm ;)

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i16/a6e889.png[/SLIDE]
Sold it for 5K in my local market :P

Well you know what, running it like a business might not be the dumbest thing after all.

Of course that business will be about internet marketing, not about warez.

Being official, why not let the government pay for your new alienware lappie, your office and the coffee you sip all day by using it as a deductible to your taxable income? :)

They can go and fack themselves in the goverment.They are making enough money from taxes.Electricity,water,phone,food,sex and everything.even when we shit we pay taxes.

I don't pay taxes for file host earnings. Yes, I do withdraw to my bank account on a regular basis. As long as I am not asked to pay taxes for it, I am definitely not gonna go out of my way to report my income and get taxed.

I don't pay taxes for file host earnings. Yes, I do withdraw to my bank account on a regular basis. As long as I am not asked to pay taxes for it, I am definitely not gonna go out of my way to report my income and get taxed.

Once you're asked to pay taxes for it, you've made too much $ and will get huge fines and be fucked up.

Please no talking about tax evasion and money laundering on here. You guys do realize that tax evasion is a federal crime in most countries? A lot of people in this thread just admitted to a pretty serious crime, that being much more serious than copyright infringement which is usually a civil matter. This is criminal.

Call me a lamer all you like for doing this...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back