This is what gonna kill warez .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightMare

Morning folks ,

Okay , so today i googled a movie (yea , i do that every once and while) and oh my god i had the worst exp ever . I ended up with sites that's using some link shorten sites to get paid which made it impossible to get the download link , well not impossible but its fuckin awfull i have to wait like 8 secs * 3 times and i every time i click url the same thing happens plus a link shorten drive to another link shorten , i was like JESUS CHRIST WHO THE FUCK WILL DO THIS !!!
and what's shockin is its not done by small websites , na a buch of good websites are actully doing it even some belong to a friends of mine sry folks , but that's awfull .
if you can't pay for servers bills , please don't just fuck your websites . i did this topic coz i respect everyone who shares (as hobby , cashwhore) so please guys stop this , get some sponsers use adnetwork or something like this , but don't ruin your sites like this .
it would be really if someone someone have another point of view and want to share with me :) .

example of the websites :
http://cwlinks.net/
http://mediafire.im/

Last edited:
36 comments
well , despite the fact that alot of users don't like torrents (more chances to get arrested blablablablabla...) still we don't want everyone to move to torrents , this will be just awfull .
i myself never downloaded anything from trackers (only some 1080p movies) .

I've seen more Rapidshare and Mediafire links floating around on some reputed websites!

But yeah, run torrents on your server and then download from your server. Reasons?

1. Download/upload speed on your server would be much better.
2. You'd get a direct link [trollolol]

my question for you is that if you.think these sites are crappy and have alot of adds then why dont u move on an find a site that doesnt have linkshorteners
if u cant move on then u have to wait for the timer of the linkshortening sites to finish

More like This is what is gonna kill your site... but yea, think of your downloads and users first, or your site will die out eventually

srsly , you think that's the problem ?
that i can't wait , and those sites have the uniquest stuff on the internet ?
i'm talking on the behalf of everyone , its just a matter of time and this stupid idea will be on every website .

Don't know why anyone visits or put up with sites like this. Let these sites die. Whatever you are looking for is most likely already available on other popular warez sites with no such annoyance.

My policy is to search at WBB first, if not available search on TBP/IPT, it will surely be there if it was ever released on the internet.

Filehosts are already dead. This is the new filehost method.

2153720_700b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back