TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
I was paid in Canadian Dollars?!?! Via Payza.
Is there someone else with the same problem? :facepalm:

I was paid today (thanks Thevideo!) I went to Payza and I was paid in USD. My first thought is that if you're Canadian, maybe your account is set somehow to auto-convert the money? I'm not sure that's possible of course. You could try their chat: https://www.payza.com/support although frankly I've found their customer service people quite robotic.

Payment in CAD!!!
whats goin on????

confirmed - my payment also was sand today in CAD???...
received last 6 months payza payment without any problems in USD

my payment was reduced to 30%
This is not a Payza fault - thevideo stole 30% of my payment

Last edited:
Same problem - +- 30% of our payments
I just checked - my first payment to payza from vidup was 11/9/2015 12:50:37 PM...every months in USD till now...dissapeared +- 30% when they paid in CAD

Last edited:
Pending Payment via Wire Transfer and i am in the US

At the same time i am being told that payments should be sent on time etc, but they aren't.

Last edited:
Same problem - +- 30% of our payments
I just checked - my first payment to payza from vidup was 11/9/2015 12:50:37 PM...every months in USD till now...dissapeared +- 30% when they paid in CAD

I received via BTC .They reduce some money from my small payment too... :'(

It is not possible to submit a ticket. Use this form: thevideo.me/contact Or this email: ahoura @ vidup . me
I received the following e-mail:
[FONT=&amp]

"You are absolutely right, this was a mistake on our part and I have just sent out a mass email to affected users with instructions on how to resolve this issue. Kindly refund the CAD amount and we will reprocess the amount in USD.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So i refunded the CAD amount.....but I have not received the USD amount...yet.
I hope that I will receive it, despite the fact that my last payment request is already marked as PAID.....

[/FONT]

It is not possible to submit a ticket. Use this form: thevideo.me/contact Or this email: ahoura @ vidup . me
I received the following e-mail:
[FONT=&amp]

"You are absolutely right, this was a mistake on our part and I have just sent out a mass email to affected users with instructions on how to resolve this issue. Kindly refund the CAD amount and we will reprocess the amount in USD.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So i refunded the CAD amount.....but I have not received the USD amount...yet.
I hope that I will receive it, despite the fact that my last payment request is already marked as PAID.....

[/FONT]

Update: I have just been paid...in USD

Back