TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
you lucky
my payment desapared from blockchain and i cant contact ahoura :facepalm:

Same here. :( Seems like it is common to all the BTC requests.

same for me i contacted support on blockchain and this is the answer.

Mandrik
Mandrik (Blockchain)
May 4, 21:21 EDT

Hello,

Including the appropriate fee gives a transaction a higher chance of confirming faster. An unconfirmed transaction will eventually be accepted into a block by whichever mining pool mines the block, or the transaction will eventually be rejected by the bitcoin network after an estimated one to seven days. If it eventually is rejected, then the funds would remain at the bitcoin address they were sent from. That's what sounds like happened here, so you would need to contact whoever it was that sent you the funds, as they still have possession of them.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Dear admin the last payment u sent through bitcoin it still pending confirmation on bitcoin network, it had been now three days. Please check it and sent my payments. There is also no response from u for message sent through contact form. U making mess of it. u sent payments but do not see whether payments has been delivered to user or not. Also u are taking much fee for bitcoin. $4 for just 54 Dollars also marked payout as paid. Thank you
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]User: firdouswani.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hello admin, I refunded the transaction of CAD payment a week ago, but you don't sent me back any payment in USD. I sent you e-mails but you gave no answer. What is happened?
User name: Tolby

Files are STUCK AGAIN on thevideo.me with REMOTE UPLOAD. and everyone is off the weekend:facepalm:

Files are STUCK AGAIN on thevideo.me with REMOTE UPLOAD. and everyone is off the weekend:facepalm:

BUMP!!

Last edited:
Back