TheToro ▷El Wordpress theme more optimized for SEO and Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragurimu

thetoro%20logo.png

thetoro%20screenshot.png

The toro is a Wordpress theme that is specially designed to IMPROVE your website's rankings with perfect optimization, totally clean code and fully optimized CSS.

The numbers don't lie

We're not going to deceive you like others... We are realists and we know that a theme does not get you to the TOP #1 by itself, but it is a GREAT IMPULSE and more if it is the Thetoro. You can see a simple comparison of all the optimizations we have compared to those "SEO Gurus" plain text templates here a little comparison of the full CSS that The toro has compared to those "SEO"

comparacion-a.png

comparacion-b.png

comparacion-c.png

O" Themes and try a theme that will really give you the results you expect in all senses, I'm not a fume seller I have over 15 years working in web design and development (I didn't become an expert in 2 years) I work and learn every day with more than a thousand projects on my back all my clients are in the top #1 in Google in their different categories, languages and countries and I was advised by them in the creation of the theme that will continue to improve.

Thetoro in action
AN2D3oH.png

You will notice that your traffic will increase exponentially and you will also dominate the SERPs of your entire niche or sector.

More reasons to choose TheToro

• Fully optimized template for SEO.
  • Unsurpassed speed, check it out in the demo. (We don't use cache plugin)
  • 100% optimized code, clean, light and perfect for your project.
  • We integrate the beloved clusters natively into The Toro.
  • Fully responsive design.
  • Spectacular UX design with enviable customization; NO EXTERNAL EDITORS!

Also, we include extras that will make your Wordpress not need thousands of extra plugins
  • We add Cookie notification
  • Fully optimized breadcrumbs
  • Customizable social buttons
  • Related entries
  • Mobile-optimized menu

20% PERMANENT DISCOUNT
EXCLUSIVE FOR WJUNCTION USING THE FOLLOWING CODE

MXJRkOz.png

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back