Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first page of this thread u have mentioned that u will count 12 downloads for tier1 and 50 downloads for tier 4 ...but check the stats...it is not even counting second time ...this is second time that i am complaining you about the statistics...kindly check and solve the issue...

RpGzElc.png

Hi,

On the first page, that post was a year ago, when we were paying out lesser rates. During that time, our maximum payment possible was only $5. Now its $10. In one of the 27 pages, it was specifically mentioned all rates are doubled, with everyone getting free 50 GB of storage space but payouts are only for UNIQUE IPs. It was stated in black and white on our affiliates page as well (TheMediaStorage - Cloud Hosting for your files.) that only successfully completed unique downloads are counted per 24 hours.

So... pretty much everything has been stated in black and white and there have been a lot of improvements. It used to be only 10 GB of storage for users, $0.50 for Group D but we try our best to please majority of our users. Can't please everyone but we do try. Cheers.

it would have been better if you mentioned about unique downloads are counted per 24 hours in affiliate page...

Sorry for the miscommunication, we thought "successfully completed unique downloads" would have been sufficient. But duly noted, and we will include the "24 hours" into that line as well. :)

thanks for extending my premium account mate...if possible reduce minimum payout to 10 $ mate...and also try to include india to tier C or atleast increase rate for 101-500 mb group D from 2 to 2.5$ atleast...because 60% of my traffic is coming from india...

Last edited:
waiting for payment
user : Uploader

thanks for payment. very fast

Last edited:
my Payment still pending, please check your pm :)

2015-05-22 $xx.15 PENDING

already paid. Please check :)

It's lower for tier 1 due to the higher rate you will be getting. Around 12 downloads per 24 hours.

Does that mean the limit is 12 downloads from one IP in a day, or a total limit in a day?

Hi, that is an old post. We doubled/tripled the earnings on some tiers and with that we changed to a unique IP per 24 hours scheme.

2015-05-21$ 31.44 pending :facepalm:

you have not replied our PM to you. We asked why do you have so many automated downloads on your account which stopped when your account got banned when you logged in with multiple IPs. We would love to know the reason why have you stopped your automated bot downloads. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back