Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what peopleeeeee!

June 2015 promotion: Minimum payout is now reduced to only $10 !
Do you have $10 in your account already? If yes, you can now cash it out! (Dayummm, I foresee the accounting department is going to have a lot of work to do :p)

my Payment still pending, please check your pm

dude! you requested it on a Friday. The accounting department needs their weekend break too :p After changing to a minimum $10 payout system for this June, we have a longggg list of payments to make. But I hope everyone's happy!

Thanks for payment
Please Upgrade my account, Username : myfile

Payment.jpg

As we are having a week long public holidays in our country, payments will only be made next Monday. 22nd of June. Payments temporarily increased back to $20 cashout for this week. It'll be back to $10 when we are back! :D we need a break too :(

It's just a week so hang in tight and we will be better better and refreshed after the holidays. Summmerrr time!

We are back! Payments will be made in a while. Hope everyone else had a good summer holidays too.

@ps2gameman, unfortunately nope. You can take a look at the limits here > Premium

As we are having a week long public holidays in our country, payments will only be made next Monday. 22nd of June. Payments temporarily increased back to $20 cashout for this week. It'll be back to $10 when we are back! :D we need a break too :(

It's just a week so hang in tight and we will be better better and refreshed after the holidays. Summmerrr time!
what u have said is it will be back to 10$

and it will. but maybe you should improve your business first if you find difficulty hitting a low limit. I have users easily hitting 40usd a week. $10 my friend, is a puny amount and if you start getting calculative over a $10 withdrawal amount, you really do need to relook your business model.

We reduced it just as a promotional period, out of goodwill to our loyal users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back