Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for payment
Please Upgrade my account, Username : myfile

payment.jpg

When downloading a file, it doesn't tell the file name anywhere, so people have no idea what they are downloading. It would be great if you could fix this

When downloading a file, it doesn't tell the file name anywhere, so people have no idea what they are downloading. It would be great if you could fix this

Hi, we will include the title for the file in our next update. Cheers.

And a piece of good news for all Indonesian uploaders, you are now in Tier C! Double the earnings so start uploading!!

Hi Rajesh,

How much traffic are you able to provide from India? At the current numbers, it is very difficult to get a higher rate because of low traffic count. If you are able to increase the number of traffic, we can better analyse the rates and increase it where possible.
Take for example we are getting an average of 14,000 Indonesian traffic a day which is why we are able to double the rates for them and upgrade this region to a higher tier. For India at the current moment it is averaging below 100 downloads a day.

Last edited:
hi at present i am using 5 other hosts also...because of ur low rates to indian traffic...usually i will get 300-400 downloads per day from indian traffic...

Rajesh, does splitting your earnings into 5 various hosts actually bring you a better revenue overall? If out of the 5, there is 1 that gives the best rates with the best uptime and service, why don't you stick to that single 1 where you will earn the highest? We may not have the best rates, but we try to outdo others in terms of service and a calm mind that you will receive your earnings. Like I mentioned, it's a bit difficult for me to request for higher rates if I tell my advertisers, "Hey I can give you 90 traffic a day. Can you please pay me more for this traffic"

On an entirely different topic, it's the end of May and all payments have been paid out last week. Hope you had a good month and let's hard work towards June!
v8etu8.png

ya i just want to stick with few hosts...but right now my earnings is 8$ in your file host...minimum payout is 20$ that makes me to stick your host mate...

ya i just want to stick with few hosts...but right now my earnings is 8$ in your file host...minimum payout is 20$ that makes me to stick your host mate...

Work hard my friend. I wish you all the best in this industry. I believe you have just started out as you mentioned you have only 300-400 downloads a day. One day if you put enough effort, you will be like some of our users with thousands of downloads a day and cashing out their earnings every week easily. Cheers!

yes the button is there.

2vimujq.png

Silly me. Could it be placed more visible, or made bigger? That, and show the files name on the download page and your site would be perfect!

:p let's compromise a little. I will make it a green button so its more visible, but smaller. How about that? Hehe. We do have a reason why we don't show the file name on the download page. I honestly don't feel it's an issue though. Hmmm does it affect your downloaders in any way?

Silly me. Could it be placed more visible, or made bigger? That, and show the files name on the download page and your site would be perfect!

:p let's compromise a little. I will make it a green button so its more visible, but smaller. How about that? Hehe. We do have a reason why we don't show the file name on the download page. I honestly don't feel it's an issue though. Hmmm does it affect your downloaders in any way?

Not my downloaders, but I have to write a title above every link i post, lots of unnecessary work, and 99% of all filehosts show name so I dont know what reason it might be.
I like the idea with the green button, since the adds around are always white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back