Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received

Thanks

ImpGoOn.jpg

different amount

Hi,

The amount in Account balance (account tab) is different that the global report (reports tab)

Can you check it?
user: zell99999

Account:
yZfL7qz.jpg

global report:
M6mS39o.jpg

Hi Zell,

We have checked and could find no anomalies in the way the system is counting your revenue. The only plausible reason would be 1 of your file have been deleted due to us receiving an official Copyright Infringement letter and we had no choice but to delete the file which would result in the loss of revenue garnered for that particular file. We have turned off this function so even if files are deleted due to legal implications, the revenue will still remain. I have updated your earnings so it is aligned with your reports. Cheers.

upgrade my account ...username is rajesh009...

single file size download limit for free users and also download speed for free users ??

Last edited:

single file size download limit for free users and also download speed for free users ??

@rajesh009 , @ps2gameman, both user upgraded to free premium trial.
Download speed for free users depend on their own ISP connections. We did not set any limits out of goodwill to all our users :)
Single file size download limit for free users is 10 GB. More than enough for most files I would assume.

hi

@rajesh009 , @ps2gameman, both user upgraded to free premium trial.
Download speed for free users depend on their own ISP connections. We did not set any limits out of goodwill to all our users :)
Single file size download limit for free users is 10 GB. More than enough for most files I would assume.

thanks for upgradinm account and also for your info...

My payment is pending from 2015-04-24. Payment completed only if we request here?

Thanks

Nope. We are a paying host. but for some suspect cases like yours, we do need a bit more investigation. Do you know you are getting 5000+ downloads a day with absolutely zero user sign ups? That can only be possible... if bots are downloading the files, because even users with 100+ downloads will get 1-2 sign ups to be a registered user for additional benefits.

If you must know, in the last 2 months, we have banned a total of 5 users with the exact same download pattern as yours. They are all banned and only one tried to prove his innocence but it was futile as facts are facts. I really dislike dishonest users and I am 99.99% certain you are one of them using bots to download the files. 5k downloads a day, in 1 month you get around 150,000 downloads but no registered sign ups. If you can prove me otherwise, for example your sites statistics then hey... you will get your payment (but I am extremely certain you cannot prove you are legit because our investigations are never wrong). Otherwise, we're still investigating every single IP and downloads you have received.

Last edited:
My payment is pending from 2015-04-24. Payment completed only if we request here?

Thanks

Nope. We are a paying host. but for some suspect cases like yours, we do need a bit more investigation. Do you know you are getting 5000+ downloads a day with absolutely zero user sign ups? That can only be possible... if bots are downloading the files, because even users with 100+ downloads will get 1-2 sign ups to be a registered user for additional benefits.

If you must know, in the last 2 months, we have banned a total of 5 users with the exact same download pattern as yours. They are all banned and only one tried to prove his innocence but it was futile as facts are facts. I really dislike dishonest users and I am 99.99% certain you are one of them using bots to download the files. 5k downloads a day, in 1 month you get around 150,000 downloads but no registered sign ups. If you can prove me otherwise, for example your sites statistics then hey... you will get your payment (but I am extremely certain you cannot prove you are legit because our investigations are never wrong). Otherwise, we're still investigating every single IP and downloads you have received.

First of all you are very far from the truth(stats)..a get around 2500 dowloads/day.
Second...what you did is not an "investigation"...you just compared some details of my account with ones that you think are "right" on your opinion. On our sites we use hosts that does not limit free users( as your host is) and we use dlc container...it's the main reason why i have no sign-ups.

As i can see you decline alot of users payments and you say they are cheaters for not true reasons so i'll stop work for you...maybe other users will see my comment and know what to do in future until they get fried.

Good day

The investigation we did involved looking through every single IP addresses of every single file you have ever uploaded.

And FYI, we only decline frauds like you and if you go through all 26 pages, you will see that we have only declined ONE user and that was a blatant cheater who already got banned even here on WJunction. So I don't see the "alot of users" as you claimed because WE are honest, unlike YOU. And well, we did ask for proof of your sites' statistics so you can plead your case and show your "innocence" but I guess you knew your game is up.

Take your bot downloads to other hosts. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back