Status
Not open for further replies.

thefileupload

Banned
Banned

Dear WJ Users,

We have been providing reliable and trustworthy Pay Per Download services since 2012. It is therefore a great moment today to be able to provide additional support to the good people of WJunction.

With our dedicated servers and team of dedicated staff, we want to continue providing quality services to you, so take a look at some of our offerings. Most importantly, have fun uploading and earning with us. Cheers = )

wj_1.png

• Support all file sizes and formats
  • Real time statistics and earnings report
  • Prompt weekly payments
  • Huge storage space
  • Dedicated support team
  • No irritating pop-up ads
  • [UPDATE] - Register an account and get [STRIKE]50[/STRIKE] 100 GB free storage! (Free storage DOUBLED!)

wj_2.png

• Paypal
  • Skrill

Low payout amount of only $20!

wj_3.png

2cwszgi.jpg

wj_5.png

We are constantly improving our program to ensure your satisfaction. If there are any issues, feel free to contact us and we'll get back to you soonest.

• Email [link]
  • Facebook [link]
  • Drop a message below

Latest month payments made!
v8etu8.png

Last edited:
637 comments
Well... hell :) That looks very nice. Welcome!

How many downloads per IP per 24 hrs do you count?

Edit: Goddamn again familiar template :facepalm:

Dafuq?! Only 20GB space?

Last edited:
And if almost 100% tier 1? :)

It's lower for tier 1 due to the higher rate you will be getting. Around 12 downloads per 24 hours.

Dafuq?! Only 20GB space?

Well, like we've mentioned, we have been around for a few years and rely more on our premium users instead of our free users. We are here to provide a quality service to our paying users so there has to be some huge benefits for our premium users which is unlimited storage.

Last edited:
Maximum file size 500mb !!! :facepalm:

While we do realise that is a bit on the low side, we are still quite a conservative company and that is probably why we are still around. Ultimately, we are happy to serve our current pool of users and they are happy with what we are providing so it's still a win-win situation for us.

We're of coz not discounting the possibility of increasing the limits, so maybe one fine day we will increase it to 2GB or higher and you can then try us out. Till then, have a nice weekend.

Yes, I would be interested, user: tabrcna

Also, is the maximum size ever going bigger?

And secondly, I'd also be interested if JDownloader support is included.

Last edited:
Welcome WJ , PLS upgrade my accoount Chrono , and supported by jdownload 1 I 2?

Hi Chrono,

You have been registered with us since 2013, so I guess this means 'Welcome Back'
Things are definitely better now than it was last year so we hope you'll stick around this time. No pressure :p

And unfortunately, Jdownloader is not supported at the moment. We will look into it though since now we are serving the big boys now and no longer our private niche of users.

Yes, I would be interested, user: tabrcna

Also, is the maximum size ever going bigger? Yes

And secondly, I'd also be interested if JDownloader support is included. Not at the moment.

Don't worry too much about the premium expiry date. If you feel satisfied with what we can provide, it will be extended. Otherwise we can always part amicably. Cheers.

Last edited:

Edit: please look into RU speed. I was only able to get 5000KB/s atm, in compared to most, it's very slow.

Last edited:
I'd like to try this host on my high japan traffic site but the 100 mb file limit for free users is just ridiculous....

+10 .. one the most promising filehost since they start in thefileupload:dj:

but -1 in free users download so = +9 :D

btw welcome to wj :)

I'd like to try this host on my high japan traffic site but the 100 mb file limit for free users is just ridiculous....

wtf? Is this true?

Then I just wasted my bandwidth for uploading for nothing...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

wtf? Is this true?

Then I just wasted my bandwidth for uploading for nothing...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

He is referring to free users upload limits. You are a premium user with unlimited upload storage and file size. So it doesn't even affect your users download rate.

And to be honest, it doesn't take more than 1 minute to register an account and become 'registered'. :)

That few seconds you took to write this message could be used to register an account and instantaneously you will not have that 100mb file limit. Not too difficult imo. Cheers. :)

Edit: please look into RU speed. I was only able to get 5000KB/s atm, in compared to most, it's very slow.

Remote upload seems fast on our test files, but we will continue investigating and increase the speed where possible. Cheers.

+10 .. one the most promising filehost since they start in thefileupload:dj:

but -1 in free users download so = +9 :D

btw welcome to wj :)

Hi Marpy. Good to see you here too. Have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back