TheHosting.me - cPanel, Unmetered from €2.00 /month (Canada, Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
yes i want to know that too... i am running vb how many people can get it at the same time on my web if is 20%...

let me know so i add vb mod and stop more people coming then whatever 20% is

Depends on the script and how visitors are using it. If all they use Search that may use too much resources.

This is shared hosting, so the resources are limited. For more get a VPS, or a dedicated.

Depends on the script and how visitors are using it. If all they use Search that may use too much resources.

This is shared hosting, so the resources are limited. For more get a VPS, or a dedicated.

what is the limit in MB?
For example, in KnownSRV is 512 MB, very bad! <_<

Happy Birthday

birthday.jpg

With pleasure we remind you that today is our second birthday. Time passed quickly, also thanks to all our customers, success did not missed. We started with resellers, passing in VPS and in the end expanding our network with dedicated servers. As every beginning, we had too many hard things but we had support and trust of our clients to overcome them. Is hard that a start-up company succeed in this great internet market, and thanks to you we "managed" to create a good and reliable name.

For 1 year monitoring uptime of servers TheHosting ME in the network was 99.97% uptime (online), we are concentrated in uptime and especially in insurance of servers more than anything else. Our 2 years experience taught us a lot and we will do everything that next year will be once again better than now.
It should be mentioned that this year TheHosting ME has paid any hacker/individual that have occurred the absence of security on our servers with a bonus of 50€. This led to our servers and clients to have much stronger security.

Up now all concentration and what was important mostly was Web Hosting, our plans in a near future are to improve more VPS packages (virtual private server), also an opportunity to provide VPS with operating systems from the company Microsoft, exactly Windows systems, with the same prices as those from Linux softwares.

For this event, TheHosting ME gives you 10% OFF (lifetime recurring), for all new cients. Is valid until 01/10/2011 and just for shared hosting. Promotonal Code: BIRTHDAY2

Thank you for choosing TheHosting ME.
www.thehosting.me

My site is down too! :facepalm:

99.97% uptime (online)
00.03% downtime - Some users are experiencing this now.. and I am one of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back