The Seedbox Company - Seedbox Plans from £1.99 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeedNet.eu

www.SeedBoxCo.com

Visit us on facebook Follow us on twitter

*********************************************************************************************************************************

WE HAVE BEEN MAKING CHANGES! BIG ONES!
Formerly known as SeedNet.eu, The Seedbox Company is our new brand, but thats just the beginning.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
$$$ Limited Time 50% Discount $$$
As a special limited offer we are offering EVERY one of Our SeedBox packages (SB-50 to SB-06) with a 50% Discount for the first two months! Then list price afterwards!
Simply enter coupon code HIGH50 during the order process.

OFFER FAQ: http://j.mp/13rDh2s

Our order form takes less than 1 Minute to complete so why not give us a try from only £0.99!

Offer applies to Trial and Monthly Services, existing & past customers welcome.
Existing customers will be responsible for the migration of their own data when taking advantage of this offer.

We've been around since Jan 2009 known as SeedNet.eu, and we're all about making seedboxing better and simpler, we have a quality pedigree.

Here's a quick overview on some of the features we've added in our new seedbox control panel, which is as far as we're aware the best in the industry:

• Seamless client switching between; rutorrent, deluge & transmission, so you can keep your data when you switch client.

• Unlimited VPN & FTP accounts, automatically setup with one button, it makes it so easy, you can even download your VPN config files directly and just place them in your OpenVPN client folder.

• Unlimited web hosting, you can either add your own domain, or add unlimited subdomains, your box comes with a username.my.seednet.eu subdomain by default - again it's so easy to setup.

• Shell access (via SSH).

• Unlimited MySQL databases which you can add with the click of a button.

• Seedbox App Store, install apps on your seedbox such as RapidLeech, VNC Server & SubSonic and like we've mentioned developers can create their own and we'll always be adding more.

• Ultra fast connection and plenty of bandwidth, we're sticking with our high speed 1Gbit connections to provide you with great bandwidth, But also offering 50Mbps & 100Mbps for those on a tight budget but need lots of space!

• There's many more, but you'll have to get a seedbox to find out!

7 Day Trial Accounts from £1.99!
Since launching our seedbox platform in 2012 we have had countless requests for trials, sadly even we cannot afford to give everybody free access, so as a compromise we now offer no-obligation 7 day trials with a full 7 days money back guarantee. You can have as many trials as you want, maybe try out our 50Mbps trial at just £1.99 or go for our 100Mbps or 1Gbps trial plans, the choice is yours.

Actual Unmetered Traffic!
We're asked almost daily if our 'unmetered' is for real, the answer is Yes! we do not limit your bandwidth in any way. You are free to use as much data transfer as you can.

VNC Desktop Included!
Due to recent upgrades we now offer VNC & Remote Desktop services on EVERY package we offer. Even the £1.99 Trial accounts. We also offer a web-based Java VNC Console if you do not wish to or cannot install a client locally.

Here's our latest plans
All prices shown in GBP, Alternative currencies available on our website.

1Gbps Unmetered Packages

SB-02.png

SB-02
SB-03.png

SB-03
SB-04.png

SB-04
SB-05.png

SB-05
SB-06.png

SB-06
Disk Space230 GB307 GB460 GB613 GB920 GB
Link Speed1Gbps
Unmetered!
1Gbps
Unmetered!
1Gbps
Unmetered!
1Gbps
Unmetered!
1Gbps
Unmetered!

£15.99/mo£21.99/mo£27.99/mo£37.99/mo£52.99/mo

Order MonthlyOrder MonthlyOrder MonthlyOrder MonthlyOrder Monthly

Order Trial @ £3.99Order Trial @ £4.99Order Trial @ £6.99Order Trial @ £8.99Order Trial @ £14.99

50Mbps & 100Mbps Unmetered Packages

SB-02.png

SB-50
SB-03.png

SB-101
SB-04.png

SB-102
SB-06.png

SB-103
Disk Space243 GB243 GB486 GB975 GB
Link Speed50Mbps*
Unmetered!
100Mbps
Unmetered!
100Mbps
Unmetered!
100Mbps
Unmetered!

£5.49/mo£9.99/mo£11.99/mo£20.99/mo

Order MonthlyOrder MonthlyOrder MonthlyOrder Monthly

Order Trial @ £1.99Order Trial @ £2.99Order Trial @ £3.99Order Trial @ £5.99

* = 50Mbps Packages are Burstable to 100 Mbps however have more users per server than 100Mbps Packages.

Here's what you can expect to see once you have registered.
We have invested heavily both financially and in time to bring you the most advanced and intuitive control panel of any seedbox provider.

Once you have completed an order you will be presented with the My Services page.
my_services.png

Once you select your desired seedbox you are presented with our info packed dashboard screen
dashboard.png

One of our most successful features is our Private Cloud (OwnCloud) system, which can be activated with one click.
owncloud.png

Many of our clients take advantage of our VNC Console
vnc_console.png

In our previous build our most requested feature was a file manager
You asked, We provided...
fileman.png

The SeedBox Company set the industry standard when we launched our v1 App Store, Many providers have tried to follow suit but few have succeeded, We have now improved that also to include updates, more app information and more user-friendly interface.
appstore.png

Most important of all, The Seedbox Company is still owned and maintained by the original SeedNet.eu Team
It's just a brand change! We challenge you to find a more feature packaged package for less elsware!

1725932484.png
bnr_nowAccepting_150x40.gif

logo-0-f-en_gb.png

All Major Credit/Debit Cards Accepted

7 comments
Wanted to throw out a major vouch for these guys. I have used their services quite a few times. I love the extra features you have with your seedboxes (such as VNC). Super good job fellas.

Got The Email That Everything Was Set Up ... Go To My Box And ( Page Not Found ) Nothing Works ... Sent Support Almost 4 Hours Ago And No Reply ... Not A Way To Start Things Off ... Now Account Is Locked ???

EDIT ...
So I Had To Be Moved Twice So Far In 24 Hours ...
The Speeds Were Just Horrible ( See Screen Shot )

adbrmVk0.jpg

After Move Nothing Has Changed ...

Last edited:
wow...I was just completing an order and come here to report "HIGH50" code is not working at "SB-501 NEW", but after seing Valhalla's post is not replied since 29th october, and seing his speedtest result...Thanks God, for stopping me wasting my hard earned money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back