The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account Verification (PLZ Verify My Account)

Hi,

Sir Today i have submitted my national id card & Bank statement to payza for verification.
I have also added my bank account & its got confirmed.
please sir verify my account as soon as possible.

Ticket Information:

Ticket ID - #MRA-398-98517

Thanks.

Bummer. Looks like Payza is no more for UK Customers :(
logo.png

bar.png

Dear ,

We regret to inform you that as of Thursday, October 18, 2012, Payza will suspend money transfers into all UK-based Payza accounts. This is necessary in order to implement a number of changes to our system.
Your money is still available; however, you will not be able to:

• Add funds to your Payza e-wallet
  • Receive funds or accept payments to your Payza e-wallet
  • Request funds or send an invoice
  • Send funds, make payments or issue corporate disbursements to other UK-based Payza accounts
The moment that any and all services will be restored, we will inform you immediately via email and in a notification within your Payza account. Please be sure to check your Payza account and your email on a regular basis for the latest updates to our services.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this interruption of service will cause you. We would like to emphasize that it is our intention, as a consequence of the changes we are putting in place at Payza, to be able provide the UK market with a robust online payment platform enhanced by a wider range of services.

Thank you for your understanding,
The Payza Team

Ticket ID - CVB-612-67471

Hi payza, please prossed my money to my bank account .
It shows completed 10/10/2012 wire transfer, but nothing there in my account till today 19/10/2012:O your CC is asking for bank statement as prooph which I cant gate easyly becose my bank is about 30 Km. away from my home and bank staf never gives statement easily, So I atteched passbook copy . So take action emigiatly . I am wateing for money from 01/09/2012 by bank transfer then your CC told to cancel it and do wire transfer so I canceled bank transfer and request for wire transfer and now I think there is no any option to get my money .

Ticket ID - CVB-612-67471

If you look at the sender address you can see

Payza is spelled incorrectly payza doesn't use free emails all there emails comes from noreply@payza.com. Has you can see it says paiza@live.fr meaning it's a free Hotmail email address being used you can tell it's coming from someone whom loves to use bold letters meaning it's obviously a fake email. I recommend that you just trash the email an ignored it don't click on any links contain in that email cause it can contain hidden virus on the website that can be used to keylog your computer.

Hi dear payza

i want to inform you my deepest regret for choosing you as my payment system just a few weeks ago a very large company that i work with told us they will delay money to payza coz u people toke 3 weeks to load there bank wire into their account and there was nothing we can do and now adfly says coz u people locked all UK accounts that for this hole month they can't pay payza users even with my ex-filehost i had to wait 3 days after moneybookers payment to be paid by payza coz u are to late in every think u make every think complicated

thank you for nothing

Hi Payza, I'm just received email with title : "YOU WILL NOT ABLE TO SEND OR RECEIVE MONEY" from noreply@payza.com
Dear

This email was sent in order to Verify Your Identity .

Verify Your Identity by clicking on this link or by clicking the one below:
http:/secure.payza.com/P.aspx?c=xxxx
The link will take you to the Payza Verify Your Identity page to verify that you are the owner of the account
Answer the security questions that you set up during the registration process. You have a maximum of three attempts. If you answer incorrectly, your account will become restricted and you and will never able to back
if you dont Verify Your Identity you will never able to login or use your account
If you did not Verify Your Identity,will be close please contact Customer Support.

Can anyone tell me this is fake/phising or real ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back