The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeek rewards got shut down by the SEC, lots of members withdrew their zeek funds through Payza, this is what caused the delays.

@Payza_Advisor
pls check PM.

why do you need another document for verification if the one i gave already serve all for that purpose?

it's a 1. photo identification 2. with current address 3. country/national/government-issue document 4. it even has a finger print.

i dont get it.

Last edited:
Finally! Received my Money in my bank as promised by Payza 1-3 days waiting its now in my account now.. Thanks again payza.. hope the normal processing schedules of Bank Wire withdrawal will apply now in my account.

" Money was withdrawn from August 21, 2012 via Bank Wire Transfer here in Philippines" . :D ;)

Regards and More Power Payza!

Finally! Received my Money in my bank as promised by Payza 1-3 days waiting its now in my account now.. Thanks again payza.. hope the normal processing schedules of Bank Wire withdrawal will apply now in my account.

" Money was withdrawn from August 21, 2012 via Bank Wire Transfer here in Philippines" . :D ;)

Regards and More Power Payza!

when it was completed in your account ?

how about my case, payza?

I can't add my bank account because I found 6 numbers limit in the account number field, what should I do if I have a 7 numbers account?

Sumbitted 10 more ticket, no reply or useless replied, what can I do?

how about my case, payza?

I can't add my bank account because I found 6 numbers limit in the account number field, what should I do if I have a 7 numbers account?

Sumbitted 10 more ticket, no reply or useless replied, what can I do?

I am from india and i have 11 digit bank account and I add the same successfully.
which country u from?

It was completed September 4, 2012. ;) :D

omg u mean to say u placed withdraw via bank wire on august 21 st and it is completed in your account on sept 4 th ?

or ur first withdrawal request was rejected by paya and then u placed again the same later and completed on 4 th september?

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Any one received fund in Indian bank account via bank wire method in september 2012?????

I am from india and i have 11 digit bank account and I add the same successfully.
which country u from?

omg u mean to say u placed withdraw via bank wire on august 21 st and it is completed in your account on sept 4 th ?

or ur first withdrawal request was rejected by paya and then u placed again the same later and completed on 4 th september?

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Any one received fund in Indian bank account via bank wire method in september 2012?????
No I don't have rejected transactions from Payza!. It was actually not my 1st time to withdraw, its just i receive money more than the limit from my personal starter account so its automatically upgraded to personal pro.. and when i withdraw an automated email sent to me regarding my 1st withdrawal, maybe because its already upgraded so it become 1st withdrawal on that type of account. thats why it takes that long review process.. but maybe the next withdrawal will be normal 3-5 days process to be completed and 1-3 days to appear on Bank Account. :D

Cheers! ;)

Hi

check my ticket please

Ticket ID: LMR-437-52005

My withdrawal status is completed but i´m still waiting my money in bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back