The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any fee from Personal starter to Personal starter unlike personal pro?

What is the limit of transactions in a Personal starter??

Last edited:
Hi Occul 7

There are no fees to upgrade your account, whether it is from Personal Starter to Personal Pro to a Business Account. They are all free. :)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For verified Personal Starter account, you can send an unlimited amount of money at one time and receive up to $400.00 a month and $2000.00 lifetime. If your account is unverified, you can only send up $999.00 and receive up to $400.00.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please note that if you receive more than $400 in one month or more than the cumulative amount of $2000, your account will be automatically upgraded to a Personal Pro and applicable fees will be applied to the amount received.[/FONT]

Cheers

Sir can i recive small amount from verified account (10$) (my account isn't verified..my account is Personal Pro Unverified) ?

Hi wtfcrane

For an unverified AlertPay Personal Pro Account, you have a receiving limit of $1,000 USD per transaction, and lifetime $5,000 USD.

So you can receive that $10 USD amount, no problem :)

Cheers

is it okay to log on my account from different ip address ?

Hi NightMare

While AlertPay allows users to access their accounts from different locations, we don't allow the use of a proxy server.

Also, if you are going to be travelling for an extended period of time and are going to access your account, you should call our customer support at 1-514-748-5774 and notify us.

Cheers

i got email today which says that i submitted a ticket
and that's its id Ticket ID: FLK-888946

but i didn't submiited anything , could you please tell me what is this ?
or its someone trying to hack my account .

Hi, Sean. Please check your PM. I've not received the new card yet, and it's been a while since I've been waiting.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dark Pichu

Last edited:
Then, the alertpay debid card is working now or not?. I am waiting news about this debit card and nothing. Maybe I will need another system:facepalm:. I don't know what happend with them but if they don't have a solution, we'll need another system.......¿Any information about the debid card?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back