The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tmk

As I stated in my previous post, once you've added your bank account you should not experience any issues.

In India you can withdraw from your AlertPay account via bank wire.

Cheers

If i withdraw 200$ to my bank account in india.

how much can i get into my bank account through bank wire ?

how much days it takes?

any experience person reply please.

bank wire more costly ? 15$ ?

Hi Hostinpk.com

My website review department wrote to you earlier today.

In the email they informed you that they require more information and additions to your website in order to proceed with the review.

Please check your email, and reply to them providing the information they require.

Cheers

I have made changes to website that are required by you. So, should I have to make a separate ticket about this?

Can you please tell us when the prepaid card will be ready ? i know that this question was asked so many times , but i guess you took enough time to check your beta cards and your things .. we really need this card for online purchase and withdrawal ..
at least give us a day , or anything that makes us attached to you alertpay :)

Hi wafifandouli
All those companies are companies we would love to partner with and have using AlertPay.
If you use those services ask them why they are not working with AlertPay.
If we both try to convince them to use AlertPay, it might just happen. :)

Cheers
i have talked with namecheap support but they are saying that we are nt accepting alertpay payment nw ... dont teellling the reason :(

@tmk are chances are only by wire transfer . As all alertpay cares is to open their service in india and they cant even support bank transfer . Thats funny and ironic lolz. In so much time they still havent realized why people prefer pp over alertpay . Thats so sad

it's been months ... and im still waiting for a chance to get my money on to my CC / check.

Still no luck, cant take checks, cant do withdrawals...nothing much!

I have made changes to website that are required by you. So, should I have to make a separate ticket about this?

Hi,

You can resubmit the website and/or you can send a support ticket to Business development. They will then be able to review the website again, and hopefully approve it :)

Thanks,
ChriZ

Hi mamiman and all of you! :)

Beta testing for the AlertPay cards are going well, but we still do not have a definitive date for a full member release.
We are using this time to iron out issues, and really test the card.
When we do a full release, we want to have a fantastic product that our members and AlertPay employees are happy to use.
By keeping it in beta and the sample size smaller we have greater control to correct issue that may come along.
I do not think you, or any of our members would like to use a card that has not been fully tested.
Our first card had issues, and if it had been fully released, the situation would be a lot messier than it is.
I thank you for your understanding and patience.

Cheers

Hi Sunitims,

We understand your sentiment. We have employees in India that would love to have bank transfers as well.
The case is not AlertPay not wanting to offer bank transfers, but rather finding a suitable service provider in India, and dealing with the bank regulations. (The laws governing banking in India are complicated to say the least)

But, we are working on solutions :)

it's been months ... and im still waiting for a chance to get my money on to my CC / check.

Still no luck, cant take checks, cant do withdrawals...nothing much!

Hi Batori,

We understand your frustration, and thank you for your patience. We are getting closer to restoring some of our banking features, and expect to be offering other withdrawal options again soon.

Thanks,
ChriZ

Hi,

You can resubmit the website and/or you can send a support ticket to Business development. They will then be able to review the website again, and hopefully approve it :)

Thanks,
ChriZ
Hi Hostinpk

I'm happy to announce, your website has been approved.

Cheers

Last edited:
Well some of my friends told me that U should not make transaction of more than 400$ in single transaction or else ur acc can get disabled ?

Is that true at all ? I need to know it asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back