The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a big problem with depositing money via bank transfer.
i made three transfers, the first and second transfer was on 12th March and the third on 13 March. On 20th March i ask the first time where my money is and get the answer to send in screenshots as proof for transaction. i send these screenshots immediately. but until now, NO ANSWER.

7 days waiting for a reply via mail. i tried twitter support, since two days no answer. and via phone i've tried the half day, but dont get any connection :(

the ticket id is : AYN-711440

can someone from the support have mercy and answer my ticket?

you have all proofs you need, the money was completely transfered, so where is the problem???

Hi AP,

I just received a fund of €101, but in my account there are only €98.23, where does the fee €2.77 come from?

Personal Starter accounts pay no receiving fees on up to $400 USD or equivalent/month or $2,000 USD. I am really confused.

Plz kindly check my ticket: GQB-282706

Thanks in advance,

Alessio

Ticket ID: LUY-431853
Subject: Credicard disabled - Help

I just added my card to alertpay, and your system automatically disabled my card... can you enable it...

The most shittie support i have even see, this company for me its like a fu... scam im really angry of the really damm and unprofessional support of this company, i cant understand how this company says they are better than Paypal.

Paypal answers the mails this company its like a fu... robot answer them, here on wjunction too, i tell over and over again my situation and its the same thing ALWAYS.

Like a fu.... robot.

I call them and wait 9 minutes for a response and NOTHING NO ONE SUPPORT ME, MAYBE if someone of Alertpay see this can finally fix my situation because this is really unprofessional its a disaster company.

Hey AP,

Just a quick question. Just went through two verification's for accepting sales on my website(s). Making a withdraw and I have to go through another review for this. Any idea how long of a process that usually is?

Hi Jesse,
Some merchants told us it took them 1 hour to get approved. They were in the pay to click industry. We can't guarantee to a prompt response for everyone else but know that it can be very quick!

Thanks for complying with the website review process,
Tanya

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Is the problem with credit cards resolved for AlertPay ??
Please any one from team answer me.

Hi arslen,

Deposit by credit cards have been enabled which means that you can use your credit card to add money to your AlertPay account. You can read more: http://blog.alertpay.com/2012/03/new...s-deposit.html

All the best,
Tanya

So you decided to skip and never reply to ticket?

Ticket ID: ZSI-551530

Mar 25 (5 days ago)

I should probably file a case against the company. Give my money back.

Hello,

I am from Mauritius.

Hi Gh0st,

To recap, you mentioned in your post that:
"It's the same for my Country, I've been able to perform bank withdrawals of amounts upto $1200 on MoneyBookers but can't seem to do anything with Alertpay at the moment. Why isn't the option available for most Countries?"

You want to know why bank wires are not working for you in Mauritius- is that correct?

Just want to make sure we address the issue you are having properly. thanks,
Tanya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back