The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. how to transfer my money form filesonic to alertpay? i know nothing ablot this. So, pls tell me.

Hey Skylookspink,

You will most likely have to contact the administration. From what I understand, Filesonic has their own Alertpay account from which they then send your AlertPay account funds that you request.

Hope this helps,
Best regards,
Tarik

Last edited:
i have USD alertpay account but uploaded.to pays in EUR so can i receive that and use it as USD balance?

Hello Chaudhary9,

You may take advantage of having several different currencies opened up at the same time. You will also be able to manage what primary currency you operate in.

You can also send money in another currency if you have funds in that currency. To transfer funds to another currency, simply follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on the "Transfer" link in your Available Balance box.
Click on the "Exchange" link above your Available Balance box.
3. Select a currency balance and amount.
Select the balance you would like to convert and enter the amount.
4. Select the balance you would like the amount transferred to, and click on "Next".
5. Review details and click on "Confirm".

Please note: You must first "open" a currency balance before you can transfer funds into that balance. If you need to open a currency balance, follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on "Profile".
3. Under "Financial", click on "Currencies".
4. Click on the icon for a currency located in the Close/Open balance column.

Hope this helps!
Best regards,
Tarik

Last edited:
Hello ,

I want to ask if Alertpay support or will support other possibilities to make withdraws in the futur
because 15$ for bank wire everytime is a little bit to hard
the most of the peopel hier working only with file host that mean only for 15$ we have to work 4 - 5 days

cheers

Is there something wrong with transfers?

I want to transfer money from my alertpay into my bank, i've done it before but not in awhile (since around may last year)

Now it says "We apologize, but withdrawals by bank transfer to United States are not supported"

How long has this been going on and when will it be fixed? And in the mean time how do i get money out?

Hello avRo,

Do you mean you are looking to deposit funds from your bank account into your AlertPay account? If so, this is one method of verification. If you are located in a country where we offer localized banking, you will be able to use the bank transfer function. You will also be able to bank Wire deposit funds for verification.

If you have already been selected in the passed for the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card, it will not be necessary to preregister.

Best regards,
Tarik

I am from BANGLADESH. As far I know, I can not sent deposite to alertpay from my bank account.
was not there a verification method by bank withdrawal?
if not how to verify now?

Hello ,

I want to ask if Alertpay support or will support other possibilities to make withdraws in the futur
because 15$ for bank wire everytime is a little bit to hard
the most of the peopel hier working only with file host that mean only for 15$ we have to work 4 - 5 days

cheers

Hey Simoestcoool,

We understand our members needs to withdraw funds efficiently and cost effectively. We are always looking to expand our services to better current system usage.

Thanks for bringing this up, I will pass on the words and keep an eye out for any updates that might be of interest to you and all other members of the Wjunction online community.

Best regards,
Tarik

Is there something wrong with transfers?

I want to transfer money from my alertpay into my bank, i've done it before but not in awhile (since around may last year)

Now it says "We apologize, but withdrawals by bank transfer to United States are not supported"

How long has this been going on and when will it be fixed? And in the mean time how do i get money out?

Hey Tyler,

To compensate for Us bank transfers being down, we have implemented free check withdrawals for our Us based members. Be sure to double check the address on your account prior to requesting the withdrawal by reviewing your personal information in your profile.

Best regards,
Tarik

I am from BANGLADESH. As far I know, I can not sent deposite to alertpay from my bank account.
was not there a verification method by bank withdrawal?
if not how to verify now?

Hello avRo,

Have you checked with your bank to make sure that international wire deposits are support?

Best regards,
Tarik

Hey Tyler,

To compensate for Us bank transfers being down, we have implemented free check withdrawals for our Us based members. Be sure to double check the address on your account prior to requesting the withdrawal by reviewing your personal information in your profile.

Best regards,
Tarik

That's so Cumbersome, why do we have to use checks, and is there an eta on when it will be fixed? Also is there a limit on how much you can withdrawal with a check at one time?

Please check these ticket ids and help my friend:
Ticket ID: TLI-966490
Ticket ID: KBS-340437

He sold his sites to me and i paid for everything in full. now if he doesnt get the money he was scammed by and exchanger he will ask for the site back and i will end up losing 4500$ in the process. Please help us out.

If paypal can reverse the full chain of payments to or from a scammer then why cant alertpay do the same? I have been an alertpay user for over 3 years now so dont want my experience with the company to turn bad now. So please help us out.

The amount you are trying to send exceeds your transaction limit as an unverified member. Become AlertPay Verified to lift this transaction limit.

Phone Validation (mobile phones only) could not be completed
Please contact customer support for more information.

Please fix this!

Can you verify my account? I'm regular user and I do lot of transaction.. Please do something.. I have to make some payments.

Thank you!

Hello avRo,

Have you checked with your bank to make sure that international wire deposits are support?

Best regards,
Tarik
ya...I can't send money outside my country through my Bank account. that is not supported. I can receive only from international gate, but can not send.

How to verify now?

Hi. I got a question. If i send money from one Alertpay account to another Alertpay account then what is the change/fees? (actually do they charge any money for that?)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back