The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi franceservers.com,

Glad you liked our new product. In January 2012, we will begin shipping the USD currency based cards to the AlertPay members who pre-registered. The shipping of the CAD currency card will follow shortly after near the springtime.

Thanks for pre-registering for a card already!
so the USA card come first can you please then change my account card to USD?

e7f8f2d7cc.png

But Still money not transfer to my account how muchmore time u take :(

i have AP verified account .now i want withdraw money in standard charter bank pakistan. but problem is i have no account in standard charter bank can its possible i withdraw money in my friends Standard charter account..

Hello,
When the new USD card will be available please ? You said SOON but you have not given any date..Please give us an indication : 1 month, 2 weeks, a week.. ? so we can see if we will wait for the new card or use another way to withdraw/deposit and thank you

Hi vido,

I think your question was addressed on Dec 30th by the AlertPay Team.

Thanks,
Tanya

i have AP verified account .now i want withdraw money in standard charter bank pakistan. but problem is i have no account in standard charter bank can its possible i withdraw money in my friends Standard charter account..

Hey Sahibaan,

Unfortunately we do not allow third party funding. You can always get your friend to set up a verified AlertPay account, then use the send money function to send the money. Your friend can then initiate the withdrawal to their own bank account.

Best regards,
Tarik

Originally Posted by Amz
Is the AlertPay debit card available to users in India? Also, are there any plans to bring back local bank transfer and credit card withdrawals for Indian users?

Hey Amz,

The AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card is NOT available to our Indian members. If ever it does become available, we will certainly update our members on the matter. As for local bank transfers and credit card withdrawals, those are services we would be looking into re-instating once we get Visa and MasterCard back up again.

Best regards,
Tarik

I don't know why alertpay do it with me
they will not remove the hold also I repeat it at every message ( I am not resbonsible for the sender documents and I can't force the sender to upload his documents )
I already talked with the sender and he said that he will not upload his documents
and now all my business is stopped because 90% of it rely on alertpay
and contradiction that you here at wjunction at a private message you said that I can open a new account and no problem with it
and when I contact with alertpay supportdesk they said that I can't open a new account till the case is soled
I will be go mad if it continue .
so please help the ticket ID is "ZVZ-475511"
waiting any person to help me and make me able to restore my account

Hey please Help me.............................
my account is just hacked now :'( :'(
can u please check ur Pm

i'd like to order usd card but where can i order that?
I'm from Pakistan.....

Hello Kingthe_ali,

All eligible members will see a pre-registration banner appear when they log in to their AlertPay Account. If you are one of those members, to pre-register for the Card simply log into your AlertPay account, click on ‘Pre-register Now’ and choose which card you would like to pre-register for.

Best regards,
Tarik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back