The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Could you just tell me If I can get and also send money if my account is not verificated.

Personal Starter Unverified (Become verified)

Not probably send it to a bank but for purchasing stuff and also donate money .

Regards.

Alertpay Team @ can u please rpy to my pm . And can u tell me in third verification process why have u added check withdrawl along with phone verification bz some time back as my friends told it was just phone verification and then we get verified . And the most stupid part is i did phone verification and after that check withdrawl dont work . I m really fed up of verification shit to be true . And u cannot help me in any way :( Alll u tell me is to get a american express cc as if i have a shop of credit card and i will get what ever u tell me and regarding bank deposit i am a student and i dont have 50$ in bank account to verify it . So wat i should do act like a puppet and sit a watch till alertpay dont get its problem solved .

Do u think its leaving a good image of alertpay to ur genuine customers ???

And there is bit confusion abt bank deposit verification also . If i conduct that will the money auomaically be send to alertpay or i have to go to my bank to send the bank wire money ???

And pls for gods sake this time give me some genuine answers

Last edited:
Can i downgrade my account on AlertPay? now i'm personal pro but don't have money income over 2 months, so is it possible?

Any news about Credit Card withdrawals ? Almost 10 months have been passed since we are unable to use it. In the meantime your turn off the check withdrawals too.

Should we wait 1 year more to have basic service !? Have you lost VISA licence ? Please, do not tell me 'be patient' or similar. 10 months !?

Can i downgrade my account on AlertPay? now i'm personal pro but don't have money income over 2 months, so is it possible?

Hi kiboboss
If you have a Personal Pro account and want to downgrade to a Personal Starter account:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on "Profile".
3. Under "Personal", click on "Downgrade Account".
4. Under Personal Starter Account, click on "Downgrade Now".
5. Click on "Confirm".

You may only downgrade to a Personal Starter account if you have not surpassed the receiving limits of $400 USD per month or $2000 USD/lifetime. You may only downgrade to a Personal Starter account.

Cheers

Sean

Another tactic to avoid actually answering the question. You tell me to ask microsoft, then you are making a "market system" that is going to take months to complete, then you give me some privacy crap, now you are asking me to make a support ticket. Are you actually going to answer the question? Its not exactly rocket science. All I want is a URL, so how the hell are you hiding behind some privacy crap? All I want to know is how I can buy official Microsoft products using AlertPay. Is it against the law to tell your customers how they can use your advertised services? Your website says that Microsoft uses AlertPay. Show me where. I want to buy Microsoft Products from Microsoft.

Like I said. This is the fourth time I have asked you.

Your website says that Microsoft uses AlertPay. Show me where. I want to buy Microsoft Products from Microsoft.

Will you just answer the question and stop sending me around the office.

Hi jayfella

I would just like to elaborate on the points made by my colleague, Luke. I would like to end this discussion as it does not involve providing support to our members.

AlertPay does more than just payment processing for websites. We focus on remittances, sending and receiving of salaries and commissions, and provide e-wallet services.

Microsoft is one of the biggest companies in the world and focuses on more than just selling their products like Windows and Office through their website.

AlertPay promotes Microsoft because they use us. We feature them on our website, as well as speak about them in public forums like these. If we did not work with them, they would send us a cease and desist letter.

You have to understand the sensitivity of talking about how companies use AlertPay. We sign agreements and we do not disclose particular information. In addition, as this is a public forum we do not want to broadcast to our competitors how we work with certain companies.

I would appreciate if you would allow us to answer questions from our members and assist them with their account as oppose to cluttering this support thread. I thank you for your understanding.

Cheers

Sean

hi ; have requested payout from 10 days but it is stltill pendind
however my last request is done in a week, i dwell in tunisia
can you help me please ?

Any news about Credit Card withdrawals ? Almost 10 months have been passed since we are unable to use it. In the meantime your turn off the check withdrawals too.

Should we wait 1 year more to have basic service !? Have you lost VISA licence ? Please, do not tell me 'be patient' or similar. 10 months !?

Hi Maxell_02

Credit Card processing has not been disabled for 10 months, but rather a few weeks.

For any news concerning credit card processing we will make announcements or you may check our blog, http://blog.alertpay.com/.

We would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to cut down the clutter of this support thread, and assist the community in helping them find answers on how to carry functions in their AlertPay account.

Cheers

Sean

Hello Sean ,
last weak i sent message to Alertpay Team user and your colleague Luke saw it, i will forward the message now to you to check it.It contain the ticket id for my bank statement as you request from me..

Thanks

@Alertpay support

How long does it take for a bank wire to get approved usually? I withdrew some money on the 23rd, it has been 4 working days and still the wire's status is 'pending'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back