The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with jayfella. Unless the company stated actually uses AlertPay ON their company accounts, the statement is in fact false. It's a technique to get people using them. If most people saw that Microsoft uses a company they think, "hey up, I am using a Microsoft OS, they are pretty reliable, I may have to try this out." You can't say a third-party company are using Microsoft, well you can, but you have to state what the company is called, not Microsoft. It's something that is very unethical, and blatantly a lie. This is one of many reasons I would stick to PayPal, because they don't say "bla bla uses this gateway", unless they do. Regardless of how you want to dress it up, this company is lying to it's customers. FACT!!

well they resorted to every tactic to try to get me to go away, and now completely ignore it. Takin' the fifth, canadian style.

Its all good, though. I knew the answer anyway. I just wanted to hear them say it. I know now that it is a company I do not want to go anywhere near. Sooner or later their wrong-doings will catch up with them, hence the reason they have a 90 day credit card ban. Everyone else can take it or leave it. Im not trying to save the world :p

So how much minimum amount i have to deposit for bank deposit verification and how much fees if be there be waived sir . And do i have to initiate the wiire transfer via bank also or just do from alertpay and it be deposited automatically

And as many indians are saying sir vcc or credit card verification is having a problem from sometime sir . Is it so sir ????
Hi sumitims,

As long are the credit card - whether virtual or not can be used for online and international payments, and you have access to a statement or a transaction history then it can be used for verification.

I'd just like to clear up that the verification bank wire deposit you do will have no fees from AlertPay. We remove the regular $15 fee because we want to encourage members to verify their accounts.

Thanks
-Luke

as there is only one method for me to verify and that is "bank wire".. but im unable to deposit money using bankwire... hence, im unable to verify my account.. i have all the documents.. please tell me what to do as there is only one option to verify.. however, i can submit all the types of documents you require... so if possible , please tell me which documents should i submit?
i've a personal pro account

I agree with jayfella. Unless the company stated actually uses AlertPay ON their company accounts, the statement is in fact false. It's a technique to get people using them. If most people saw that Microsoft uses a company they think, "hey up, I am using a Microsoft OS, they are pretty reliable, I may have to try this out." You can't say a third-party company are using Microsoft, well you can, but you have to state what the company is called, not Microsoft. It's something that is very unethical, and blatantly a lie. This is one of many reasons I would stick to PayPal, because they don't say "bla bla uses this gateway", unless they do. Regardless of how you want to dress it up, this company is lying to it's customers. FACT!!

well they resorted to every tactic to try to get me to go away, and now completely ignore it. Takin' the fifth, canadian style.

Its all good, though. I knew the answer anyway. I just wanted to hear them say it. I know now that it is a company I do not want to go anywhere near. Sooner or later their wrong-doings will catch up with them, hence the reason they have a 90 day credit card ban. Everyone else can take it or leave it. Im not trying to save the world :p

Hi jayfella & eXploit,

The reason it has taken me some time to reply, is because my job is Customer Support. I'm not here to argue with you, I'm here to help with general inquires or assist with accounts.. I have already told you the different ways companies can use AlertPay. Apparently that isn't enough, I can't tell you how companies use our services due to privacy. I have also advised you to contact Microsoft.

I'd just like to agree with you that false advertising is illegal. If we were doing what you have suggested, then don't you think we'd be advertising more companies? With over 7 million members, we could be advertising far more third parties if what you've suggested was anywhere near accurate. What you are saying is very wrong.

You claim "FACT". This is also wrong, but as it is my job to assist, I advise you to put all your "Facts" together and send us a support ticket. This way you can at least make your claims official. When we receive your ticket, we will forward it to the appropriate department. Hopefully this puts your minds at ease a little and we can move on from this.

Thanks
-Luke

Can I use a VCC to verify my account then do a bank wire withdrawal ?
Thanks in advance.

Hi ZiW,

Virtual credit cards can usually be used however unless it is an America Express, at the moment you will not be able to use Visa and MasterCard to verify your account. Once your account is verified, you will be able to withdraw using bank wire.

For more information or update with Visa and MasterCard processing, please see our blog: http://blog.alertpay.com/2011/10/credit-card-processing-for-visa-and.html

Thanks
-Luke

thats so unfare of alertpay . credit card verification dont work , deposit verification is waste of my money as u people waive fee and regarding third option i did phone verification and when i clicked check verification which is 2nd part of that process it says its not avlaible at moment . So wat alertpay is doing bounding their customers . Do u think is it rite way to do business . And when i ask u to pls verify me and i am ready to give u any document u need for futher verifcaton u tell me to wait till credit card issue is solved . We dont make credit cards at home that whatever u suggest that credit card we will get in a wisker of second .

Whats ur point of being here when u cant help us bro . I Dint said anything big but this attitude is only spoiling alertpay image . U could have ask for my document and would have assisted me with verifcation . But all u say is no and no for any help genuine members need . Tell me if i am wrong anywhere

Hi you were telling about making some list of some online stores
that are accepting alertpay - can you point me there if it is finished
or just point me to a few of those which sells mobile/cell phones
and computer hardware (parts) - I do not care if they are USA based sites
or not - even Indian or Chinese sites will do
thanks in advance

thats so unfare of alertpay . credit card verification dont work , deposit verification is waste of my money as u people waive fee and regarding third option i did phone verification and when i clicked check verification which is 2nd part of that process it says its not avlaible at moment . So wat alertpay is doing bounding their customers . Do u think is it rite way to do business . And when i ask u to pls verify me and i am ready to give u any document u need for futher verifcaton u tell me to wait till credit card issue is solved . We dont make credit cards at home that whatever u suggest that credit card we will get in a wisker of second .

Whats ur point of being here when u cant help us bro . I Dint said anything big but this attitude is only spoiling alertpay image . U could have ask for my document and would have assisted me with verifcation . But all u say is no and no for any help genuine members need . Tell me if i am wrong anywhere

Hi sumitims,

The purpoise of being on forums is to assist with general inquires, assist with providing more information if your need it, or at least offer guidance to where to find the answer.

If you were able to verify your account via documents, I would have advised you of that. You can't, so I have advised you of the available methods of verification available in your country.

You may have miss read the bank verification deposit information. We waive the fee, meaning there isn't a fee. I don't understand when you say its a waste of money? The $50 required to do the transaction will be available in your AlertPay balance and then your account will be verified. Then you will be able to use whether its for withdraws or sending to other members.

Thanks
-Luke

Hi you were telling about making some list of some online stores
that are accepting alertpay - can you point me there if it is finished
or just point me to a few of those which sells mobile/cell phones
and computer hardware (parts) - I do not care if they are USA based sites
or not - even Indian or Chinese sites will do
thanks in advance

Hi zenica,

Thanks for the interest. Creating the list is more complicated as it sounds, their is a lot of correspondence required between AlertPay and merchants and compiling all the websites, it will take some time. When it is available, it will be very useful, however it isn't ready to be advertised.

When it is, it will be on the blog. Until then, unfortunately I can't advise which sites provide the products you are looking for.

Thanks
-Luke

Hi jayfella & eXploit,

The reason it has taken me some time to reply, is because my job is Customer Support. I'm not here to argue with you, I'm here to help with general inquires or assist with accounts.. I have already told you the different ways companies can use AlertPay. Apparently that isn't enough, I can't tell you how companies use our services due to privacy. I have also advised you to contact Microsoft.

I'd just like to agree with you that false advertising is illegal. If we were doing what you have suggested, then don't you think we'd be advertising more companies? With over 7 million members, we could be advertising far more third parties if what you've suggested was anywhere near accurate. What you are saying is very wrong.

You claim "FACT". This is also wrong, but as it is my job to assist, I advise you to put all your "Facts" together and send us a support ticket. This way you can at least make your claims official. When we receive your ticket, we will forward it to the appropriate department. Hopefully this puts your minds at ease a little and we can move on from this.

Thanks
-Luke

Another tactic to avoid actually answering the question. You tell me to ask microsoft, then you are making a "market system" that is going to take months to complete, then you give me some privacy crap, now you are asking me to make a support ticket. Are you actually going to answer the question? Its not exactly rocket science. All I want is a URL, so how the hell are you hiding behind some privacy crap? All I want to know is how I can buy official Microsoft products using AlertPay. Is it against the law to tell your customers how they can use your advertised services? Your website says that Microsoft uses AlertPay. Show me where. I want to buy Microsoft Products from Microsoft.

Like I said. This is the fourth time I have asked you.

Your website says that Microsoft uses AlertPay. Show me where. I want to buy Microsoft Products from Microsoft.

Will you just answer the question and stop sending me around the office.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back