verification

10 days since i sent you a ticket and no response. can you take a look on
Ticket ID: RYV-121578
Subject: Verfication problem ??
I need to verify my account.

2nq5pbk.png

3 hours ago from facebook

Ticket ID: OAW-474267

Hi alertpay,i received a reply from your support 3 days ago but it did not solve my problem at all.

Its been 3 weeks now that i still have not received the funds in my bank acc yet.

I've been calling my bank for the past 3 days to check with the trace id that u gave but there's no such funds with that id.

Can u please help take a look at this matter urgently asap? Thank u.

5/7/2012 || Withdrawal || By Bank Transfer || Pending || €103.00 EUR

what the problem? im waiting the hole week but status still in pending !!! and not received the money yet

Last edited:
Its better to close this thread, they haven't replied to any comments.

I agree. Better to close this thread
Alertpay and Alertpayshop is a scam. They stole my money and had no plans of returning it.

I purchased a mobile phone from alertpayshop and i never got the item. alertpayshop also stopped responding to my email after i made the payment. so i filed a dispute / complaint with Alertpay, and they told me to wait 2 days. after that i told alertpay that the seller has not responded so they processed my dispute. After a few days they send me a message saying my dispute is closed but they cannot refund my money since the balance on the seller's account is below than my disputed amount.

DO NOT USE ALERTPAY THEY WILL JUST STEAL YOUR MONEY

I agree. Better to close this thread
Alertpay and Alertpayshop is a scam. They stole my money and had no plans of returning it.

I purchased a mobile phone from alertpayshop and i never got the item. alertpayshop also stopped responding to my email after i made the payment. so i filed a dispute / complaint with Alertpay, and they told me to wait 2 days. after that i told alertpay that the seller has not responded so they processed my dispute. After a few days they send me a message saying my dispute is closed but they cannot refund my money since the balance on the seller's account is below than my disputed amount.

DO NOT USE ALERTPAY THEY WILL JUST STEAL YOUR MONEY

keep patience guys...they are on shifting...gonna start with new owner,new think...new managements. it will depend on their new management,whether they will give support on forums or not

I wish you guys would again allow processing for research chemical sites, since you have stopped this I am forced to only accept payment via bank transfer.

I know the reason was because of the bad press about mephedrone, but those deaths were isolated incidents and the products sold are not intended for human consumption, but for lab reagent testing. It's a huge shame that a couple of idiots spoil it for thousands of others.

If there is anyway you can ever change this please do so, I have lost a lot of business due to this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back