The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi AlertPay Team.

I have two account verification tickets that I would appreciate you looking at.

Phone verification did not work and credit card/bank verification were not available. The required identification documents were attached to both tickets.

Thank you.

Ticket ID: ZXS-442655
Subject: Verify Account

Ticket ID: XYA-722899
Subject: Verification

Hello Tanzark,

We apologize for the delays, our Verification Team has been working really hard dealing with the above average volume of verification requests. They will get back to you once they review your documents. Do not submit several support tickets concerning the matter, it will only push down your priority status to "new" ticket.

Warm regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

do we have any option for Indian banks to transfer from alertpay

Hello Downloadsmasti,

Our Indian members are able to use the Wire feature. We do not offer localized banking to our Indian members, this means you would have to add your bank account for wire purposes.

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Hello members of the Wjunction Community,

We would like to first off wish everyone a great weekend, we also remind you to check out our latest blog post concerning our system maintenance. Find out what hours to avoid so you can stay clear from downtime.

http://blog.alertpay.com/2012/05/scheduled-maintenance-notice-alertpay.html

All the best,

The AlertPay Team

Hello AlertPay Team,
Thank you for informing us regarding the maintenance.
What is the fee for Wire transfer for Indian AlertPay accounts?
Also how much time a wire transfer may take?
Looking forward for your response.
Best regards,
Lokesh

Could you have a look at our ticket which was sent some time ago.

Ticket ID: GIN-666600
Ticket ID: VLK-730707

(second post to bring this up for you to see)

Thanks.

@ AlertPay Team
Check my PM (3rd time sent)

If you don't reply via PM then please Write in your thread that you don't reply with PM.

Also Alertpay Support Team replying very lately.

Alertpay Support become slowing day by day.

Its not good for Customers like us.

i did not say alertpay is a scam, i said ALERTPAYSHOP is a scam

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

if you want proof that ALERTPAYSHOP is a scam here is the proof that you want

click here

AlertPay did not help me at all with this dispute, wish I had done the transaction with paypal. They gave me a lame excuse why they cannot refund my money!

The least that AlertPay can do is issue a warning about ALERTPAYSHOP, but they didn't. Maybe they are in this scam together...

Hi alertpay. Its been 2 weeks now after my bank wire withdrawal completed but i still have not received the money in my bank acc yet.

My previous bank wire withdrawal i received the money quickly in only 3 days. I've already sent support ticket for a week but till now still no reply from u.

Can u please take a look at my ticket? Thank u.
Ticket ID: OAW-474267

http://www.wjunction.com/1514925-post1318.htm

AlertPay Status: Still Frozen, we're waiting for AlertPay.

alertpay.jpg

"Credit card validation is coming soon.Please try again later."

when this gonna be available,It's the only way I can verify account,Those exchangers ripping people.

This merchant is not able to accept payments through AlertPay at this time. What is this, I setup new account with alertpay and kept in whmcs, But i'm getting this error while checkout..

We apologize for the inconvenience, but check withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/WWEQZ.png[/SLIDE]

How to verify????

I ask this now 1 year and wait since 1 Year for verification on your service.

I become always same answer pls write the SUpport.

Its crap support and i will only verify my Bank on my Alertpay account.

And "NO" i use no credit card or anything like that.

Its very hard to become a verified account on your Service.

So please any official support member Pm me Pls how we can fix this how i say i try it since 1year to verify my account i have send you all Details that you need and i never become an answer or anything like that.

I will switch from Paypal to you Alertpay but it seems your support dont care for Trusted People that will only verfiy the own Bank account.

So please PM me with Details what we can do.

Thank you

Unable to withdraw my amount via bank wire...
receiving this error:

The bank account that you selected does not support withdrawal at this time.> Customer Support.

Ticket #UFI-233-91511

please reply asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back