Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My payment still in pending for 3 weeks :(

My username: masalalover2010
Kindly check my account & WMZ ID please

001.jpg

Last edited:
LOOL. Why did you delete your files Donnie? Terafile isn't cheating anyone o.o...

Also, are you kidding me? 6000+ files? I am pretty sure you must of had people buy premium to download your files? WHY did you cheat your downloaders?

Only cheat, cheat, cheat.

Last edited:
mid-August was dead, but I had 7 sales last week, so things are looking up.

More worried about my July promo payment. Still no sign of that.

Also, rebills are non-existant. After 2 months with Terafile I've not had a single rebill. I thought they would be high as premium users are automatically rebilled. Has anyone got any rebills?

Hello to all,

Yes, we really pushed the site on auction. But this does not mean that the payments will be stopped.
All payments are made regularly. So please don't panic. I now see that there are no serious buyers and this action is a method to ask the price and learn the real cost of our project.
Therefore, we are likely going to continue our work with the site.

So terafile is sold now :)
Sold by Buy It Now
$75,500

22 bids
Ended 12 hours ago

I hope the new owners are still going to pay us.

Only $ 75,500.....??? Very Cheap :))

I think all of you should stop working for Terafile a time until they complete payment for us. I requested at 25/8 and I have not got my payment now.
q1vvcmw26mwr3ifd2v19.png

Where is the support ???

Terafile said that payment will be on time and no changes after sale of the sale of the site now its first time payment didnt done in time ??

I want to know whats gonna happened right now coz i cant stop working suddenly when will be the payment ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back