Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh no . now I can understand everything here .
guys remove your files and move away from this host since he starts to cheat uploaders and stop paying and run with the money
look at this :
https://flippa.com/3169432-filesharing-hosting-xfilesharing-file-sharing-upload-file-sharing-service

so he doestn care about your money now to pay since he is trying to sell it now . So why pay uploaders since he already will pay it . and he is not actve for long time here and did pay many uploaders so SCAMMER
thread shuold closed I will report it so he banned

guys remove your files and move away from this host since he starts to cheat uploaders and stop paying and run with the money
look at this :
https://flippa.com/3169432-filesharing-hosting-xfilesharing-file-sharing-upload-file-sharing-service

so he doestn care about your money now to pay since he is trying to sell it now . So why pay uploaders since he already will pay it . and he is not actve for long time here and did pay many uploaders so SCAMMER

:cough::good:

Last edited:
look at this :

LOL so keep2share and terafile both gone ;/

Hmm... I don't necessarily see a problem with him selling the site but he really should inform us as we are all invested in the site.

keep in mind this probably doesn't mean the end of terafile. If sold the new owner would probably take care of it if he has to spend over 50k+; after all he would want to make a profit.

Also, are people still getting paid by terafile? I saw a post this week saying that someone got paid

Hmm... I don't necessarily see a problem with him selling the site but he really should inform us as we are all invested in the site.

keep in mind this probably doesn't mean the end of terafile. If sold the new owner would probably take care of it if he has to spend over 50k+; after all he would want to make a profit.

Also, are people still getting paid by terafile? I saw a post this week saying that someone got paid

terafile still owes me $100

Hello to all,

Yes, we really pushed the site on auction. But this does not mean that the payments will be stopped.
All payments are made regularly. So please don't panic. I now see that there are no serious buyers and this action is a method to ask the price and learn the real cost of our project.
Therefore, we are likely going to continue our work with the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back