Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:-

One of our Rapidleech servers,is constantly under DDOS attack.Hence the slowdown.We are trying to negate it by configuring a firewall.It would be resolved soon and all clients who are on this server would be credited with 2X compensation as per company policy.

Regarding all your troubles,open a ticket for solution.DO NOT POST support related queries here.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

Well that's bad, I hope you'll fix it soon.
I personally had problems with Filesonic and now which seems to be fixed we've got this...
Try your best.

UPDATE:-

All Rapidleech services restored back to normal.Speeds and Load is back to normal..:) Happy Transloading..

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

So perhaps now you will do time on customer support and answer me a ticket. Waiting the whole day.

We are sorry for the delay caused. As you might have seen our server was facing DDOS issues and our RL support was busy mitigating it. Server has been fixed and your ticket has been replied to.

Everything works fine now.
Thank you Tehhost :)

Our pleasure :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Plz Refund Me My Money Its Happened Again !!!
now charging in 11.88% & reload im asking for the 2nd time i mailed u yesterday !!!

I am sorry but we cannot accept cancellations over emails.(Dont even know to which email ID you sent the request).Please PM me your ticket ID and you will be refunded right away

Hope everything is cool, i was going to buy RL starter pack.

Do you offer refunds?

Yes Everything's working fine :)
Thanks lukip006, hope you block the DDOS issues for good.

We are trying our level best to ensure it :)

Thanks
TehHost STaff

Please replay Ticket
View Ticket #261295

My RL still Offline :facepalm:

Has been replied to mate :). Your RL is working perfectly fine. Please clear your cache/cookies and use Google DNS if possible. Our servers were back-up after Kaboom posted the update and there have been no issues since then.

Do you have upload acc editor?

Yes we do. ;)

I am sorry but we cannot accept cancellations over emails.(Dont even know to which email ID you sent the request).Please PM me your ticket ID and you will be refunded right away

Check your P.M

We are literate people and writing in plain simple colors will catch your attention. There is no need to WRITE IN BOLD RED CHARACTERS. You have PM'd me nothing that I asked for . Follow the instructions in my PM and do accordingly.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back