Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible service. I paid for the service 15th of November, i couldn't download anything, they solved the download the 22th of November but the upload wasn't working, then I asked for a refund. 5 days later they solved it and the upload speed was horrible, I asked for a refund another time, the staff called "Alex" told me that i need to open a ticket in Billing, i opened a ticket (30th Nov) in billing and the same staff "Alex" told me that they will not refund and continue saying lies like that the service was working from the begining, i have proofs that no.

got my ticket reply in 10 mints, nice going mate keep it up , hope you will bring more members. thumbs up for your support.

We are glad :)

Renewed my subscription today with TehHost Invoice #1446.

I am very satisfied customer, great support, great speeds and good service, thx guys :)

Enjoy your service also make sure we are always here for any kind of help

Horrible service. I paid for the service 15th of November, i couldn't download anything, they solved the download the 22th of November but the upload wasn't working, then I asked for a refund. 5 days later they solved it and the upload speed was horrible, I asked for a refund another time, the staff called "Alex" told me that i need to open a ticket in Billing, i opened a ticket (30th Nov) in billing and the same staff "Alex" told me that they will not refund and continue saying lies like that the service was working from the begining, i have proofs that no.

Please PM me your email I will refund you no need to panic

Regards
TehHost Staff

WaReZ couldn't solve the problem because it was sBorg, i continue trying to make understand Alex the problem, he replied

"Hello

According to your reply downloading problem was solved in 12 days, so it means you didn't or wasn't able to use your sborg for first 12 days at all? All please tell the time period in which you were able to use/test your sborg. If its under 48 hours we will instantly refund you.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us.

Thank You
Alex
TehHost Staff"

I told him to see the date of the ticket that i opened in sBorg Technical Support and/or the Logs of the sBorg. But now he continue trying to evade the refund.

WaReZ couldn't solve the problem because it was sBorg, i continue trying to make understand Alex the problem, he replied

"Hello

According to your reply downloading problem was solved in 12 days, so it means you didn't or wasn't able to use your sborg for first 12 days at all? All please tell the time period in which you were able to use/test your sborg. If its under 48 hours we will instantly refund you.

Thank You
Alex
TehHost Staff"

I told him to see the date of the ticket that i opened in sBorg Technical Support and/or the Logs of the sBorg. But now he continue trying to evade the refund.

Go and check the ticket again You will find that Direct download was not enabled in your Megaupload account so it was not downloading also our staff showed you 2-3 times that downloading is working fine but you keep on saying its not working. I tried to be nice with you but I am sorry You will not be refunded Now because I have checked everything and there was no issue from our end. YOU HAVE USED THE SERVICE FOR 20 DAYS AND NOW TRYING TO GET YOUR MONET BACK? This is the most disgusting thing anyone can do.

False. It was always enabled, Alex asked it to me 17/11/2011 00:19, i replied to him 17/11/2011 03:23. 17/11/2011 11:55 He asked me for the details of the sBorg that i already gave him. Then 19/11/2011 18:29, Christopher Noble told me if i could give me my MU account for checking it "or else,we would test with ours" (That's was a completely unnecesary question :facepalm: he could test it inmediatly with yours) I told him that i couldn't give it because it isn't mine and i showed him that it wasn't working in any mirror, I send him a Log trying to download from Fileserve and in the sBorg was the log trying to dowload from Filesonic (Both with premiums bought to you). Later comes the problems with uploading, he never showed me the download two times, he showed me the download and then the upload.

One of the most disgusting things that anyone can do is to ask for proofs to give a refund, and when you have it, repent. One of the most disgusting things than a client can read is the staff speculating that he's a scammer, you can check the logs, I haven't used it.

Last edited:
Here's the problem:

We are glad :)

Enjoy your service also make sure we are always here for any kind of help

Please PM me your email I will refund you no need to panic

Regards
TehHost Staff

"Hello

Thank You
Alex
TehHost Staff"

Go and check the ticket again You will find that Direct download was not enabled in your Megaupload account so it was not downloading also our staff showed you 2-3 times that downloading is working fine but you keep on saying its not working. I tried to be nice with you but I am sorry You will not be refunded Now because I have checked everything and there was no issue from our end. YOU HAVE USED THE SERVICE FOR 20 DAYS AND NOW TRYING TO GET YOUR MONET BACK? This is the most disgusting thing anyone can do.

False. It was always enabled, Alex asked it to me 17/11/2011 00:19, i replied to him 17/11/2011 03:23. 17/11/2011 11:55 He asked me for the details of the sBorg that i already gave him. Then 19/11/2011 18:29, Christopher Noble told me if i could give me my MU account for checking it "or else,we would test with ours" (That's was a completely unnecesary question :facepalm: he could test it inmediatly with yours) I told him that i couldn't give it because it isn't mine and i showed him that it wasn't working in any mirror, I send him a Log trying to download from Fileserve and in the sBorg was the log trying to dowload from Filesonic (Both with premiums bought to you). Later comes the problems with uploading, he never showed me the download two times, he showed me the download and then the upload.

One of the most disgusting things that anyone can do is to ask for proofs to give a refund, and when you have it, repent. One of the most disgusting things than a client can read is the staff speculating that he's a scammer, you can check the logs, I haven't used it.

---

Why are we even discussing this in our Rapidleech thread? Are you our Rapidleech client?

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Sorry lukip006, i didn't noticed that you have more than one topic, that's my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back