Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello were

Your ticket has been replied to and the issue has been fixed. :)

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hi,

Just wanted to say thx and gj guys on TehHost.

My rapidleech always working as it should be and speeds download/upload always on top.

Keep the good work guys. :)

Hi,

Just wanted to say thx and gj guys on TehHost.

My rapidleech always working as it should be and speeds download/upload always on top.

Keep the good work guys. :)

+1 :)

How can I get a Demo account so I can test the service? I tried live support, they say they dont have account demos!

Mate Due to recent abuse with servers we have stopped providing demos on our Rapidleech servers . We still provide a 24 hours no question asked refund poilcy so if you dont like our services you can always ask for a refund.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Some questions, I am not sure what to buy, I want to download stuff and make my own material then upload to wich filehost I want. What should I buy RPD (rapid desktop) or VPS? or sborg?

Some questions, I am not sure what to buy, I want to download stuff and make my own material then upload to wich filehost I want. What should I buy RPD (rapid desktop) or VPS? or sborg?
LOL. What is rapid depsktop :D I know of Remote Desktop though ;)
Mate it depends on your particular preference.
Speed -> RDP
Automation-> sBorg
Both-> VPS/Semi-Deciated

I think I could summarize it properly :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

can u fix fileserve premium upload plugin ? can't upload :|

also wupload plugin is also not working

Mate Wupload plugin has been updated and it seems to be wokring fine. Wupload seems to have changed their API again thus causing such issues. We can provide screenshots that it is working fine. As for Fileserve We would need to check it out.
Please open a support ticket with your details and our Rapidleech technical staff will take a look at your issue.

Its not working with all sBorgs. Needs updating. Also, Fileserve blocked LeaseWeb and onto their blacklist.

Thanks for the help mate :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I can confirm that everything works fine.
As for the Wupload plugin, seems to be okay, though Wupload is facing problems.
Which means → go check Wupload's official thread and you'll find out what I mean.

Ticket #678112

I submit 8hours later :(
Please reply and setup Rpd for me (I was order 3days ago X_X )

We are sorry for delay we were waiting for our new server which arrived some hours ago and your account is also sent. also 5 days are added to your account once again we are sorry for delay.

Regards
TehHost Staff

I can confirm that everything works fine.
As for the Wupload plugin, seems to be okay, though Wupload is facing problems.
Which means → go check Wupload's official thread and you'll find out what I mean.

Thanks for the review mate :)

Regards
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back