Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Lifetime Offer from Tehhost for all Rapidleech Plans

Use this code "rl_rec_extraspace" to grab this opportunity of lifetime ..:)

50% extra Disk space for life.Its a recurring offer.Get it and keep it for life

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

m8 i just ordered and paid the order! :D waiting for the details ;) ;)
ty

Invoice 1095

Activated and details dispatched :)

Offer is still on. Hurry up and book your slots.

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Right now, I get the following message while trying to upload in Filesonic. Everything's fine with the account, what's the problem? Anyone else got this error?
Code:
Failed to get upload server with message: Please verify your Username and Password

Right now, I get the following message while trying to upload in Filesonic. Everything's fine with the account, what's the problem? Anyone else got this error?
Code:
Failed to get upload server with message: Please verify your Username and Password

Our Upload account editor seems to be having a temporary issue as a result of which your account details are getting saved in the file.As a result No details could be founf by the plugin while uploading and hence the issue, Please use FTP to save the details and then try again and it will definitely work. We have forwarded the UAC script to our technical department . They should fix it soon.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

please process my order it has been more than 48 hourx nao...
here is my order number: 7626034392

Your details have been dispatched quite a while ago . Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder . If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

NEW NL 2Gbit and US 1Gbit servers have been deployed. Book your slots now :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

What you mean? Am I doing something wrong?
The path is .../public_html/hosts/upload/... eeh?
Except if you make something different. As you said we have to wait, don't we?
Thanks for the support.

Order Number: 2575930114

waiting for my login info,thanks

EDIT: login received,everything looks okay,but have no idea how to access the transmission page?
or that is unavailable?
just wondering

EDIT 2:
View Ticket #950784

Last edited:
What you mean? Am I doing something wrong?
The path is .../public_html/hosts/upload/... eeh?
Except if you make something different. As you said we have to wait, don't we?
Thanks for the support.
You git the path right. Well if you are waiting for the upload account editor to get fixed yes it might take a while. But FTP is always our friend isnt it? You can do it via FTP anytime. If you need assistance we are there for you ;)

View Ticket #496284

Edit:

Done Thanks

Replied . :)

OFFER still on. 5 Slots Left now.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back