Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't upload to rapidshare, I got the following error:
"Uploading to h ttps://rs124.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/rsapi.cgi?uploadid=24614357217
Could not move file to your account. Bad login data or RS Security Lock is active.
Uploading failed. Retrying..."

Can't upload to rapidshare, I got the following error:
"Uploading to h ttps://rs124.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/rsapi.cgi?uploadid=24614357217
Could not move file to your account. Bad login data or RS Security Lock is active.
Uploading failed. Retrying..."

Mate this is a common Uploading problem to Rapidshare,as the file you are trying to upload is a file blacklisted by them.Check "Change MD5" Option of sBorg in the Main Transload page or Rar/Split the file to avoid this error.Also,for support related queries,please open a support ticket or PM me your problem instead of posting here,This is our sales thread mate.:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Hi,
I sent yesterday a message for presales on your site via the contact page. Can someone reply please ? It's about Sborg.
Thanks
Awaiting for your reply

Can you please Pm me the ticket id .As far as I am aware our sales department have responded to all sales tickets. Still I would.like to check your issue.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Well I have no support ticket because I used the "presales contact us"
Anyway here are my questions for Sborg :

Do you install sborg on the hosting ? Do I have to buy also an Sborg ticket ?
I allready have a megaupload premium account and I will only download from megaupload links so do I have to buy a premium account ?
Sorry for this question, but I'm a rapidleech user and I want to test Sborg.

Thanks,
Powlow29

Well I have no support ticket because I used the "presales contact us"
Anyway here are my questions for Sborg :

Do you install sborg on the hosting ? Do I have to buy also an Sborg ticket ?
I allready have a megaupload premium account and I will only download from megaupload links so do I have to buy a premium account ?
Sorry for this question, but I'm a rapidleech user and I want to test Sborg.

Thanks,
Powlow29

Hello
Here goes you answers
1)An sBorg ticket is included with the package.
2)You do not need to purchase any add-on . You can continue to use yours as long as you wish to. As the word suggests its only an additional feature and not a compulsory one.
3) We could provide you an sBorg demo.Please visit our live support and our executives would be glad to help you out,

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Earlier I was talking with a guy on your live chat, and he gave me a demo account but I used it for 5-10 minutes and I had some issues with filesonic upload/download and then I had to go. Can you give me that demo account so I can try it and see if I can upload/download from filesonic and try the other features? It was on a US server

Hello
Here goes you answers
1)An sBorg ticket is included with the package.
2)You do not need to purchase any add-on . You can continue to use yours as long as you wish to. As the word suggests its only an additional feature and not a compulsory one.
3) We could provide you an sBorg demo.Please visit our live support and our executives would be glad to help you out,

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Thanks for your fast reply.
I will definitively test your service.

Powlow29

Earlier I was talking with a guy on your live chat, and he gave me a demo account but I used it for 5-10 minutes and I had some issues with filesonic upload/download and then I had to go. Can you give me that demo account so I can try it and see if I can upload/download from filesonic and try the other features? It was on a US server

Sure Please visit live chat again and the demo will be provided to you again :)

Thanks for your fast reply.
I will definitively test your service.

Powlow29

Glad you liked it mate :)

i cannot log in here : http://billing.tehhost.net/contact.php to submit a ticket even after i reset the password ..

Please PM me your portal email address so that I can forward your issue to our support staff.

You can only have 5 feedback quotes in the OP...please remove the excess quotes.
Done :)

I can't access my sborg since more than 12 hours. Will you compensate. submitted ticket. resolve it asap.
Could you please provide me with your Ticket ID? Rest assure if your service is down you will receive compensation from our end.

Filejungle and several other Plugins Added. TehHost Rapidleech Auto-Updater Script(Thanks to Halcyon(Awesome Job Man) ) Ready to be launched along with several others features including MTN(configurable) etc.So get going and book your slots now.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I am glad it got sorted out mate :)

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back