Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you guys start selling torrentflux or rutorrent... i can't leech biger file with sborg cuz most of time it's don't give us live feedback.

Last edited:
Kaboom Please check your PM's

I have instructed him to check it. If its urgent you can PM me too.

can you guys start selling torrentflux or rutorrent... i can't leech biger file with sborg cuz most of time it's don't give us live feedback.

Yes We are soon launching our series of seedboxes. You should expect it very soon.

If you have any queries feel free to contact us.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

purchased Rleech account waiting for activation .thanks aakash giving me best on-line support .

Thanks for the vouch mate..Glad to see you recognize the effort put by our staff to provide best possible support and service..

Only last slot left for the free setup.Use this code "tehsetupfree" to waive off the setup charges :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

4aea9dda97.jpg

plz help me :(

The best thing about tehhost is , they know their customers really well and will do anything to make your time and money worth it.

Tehhost rocks...........lalalalal

The best thing about tehhost is , they know their customers really well and will do anything to make your time and money worth it.

Tehhost rocks...........lalalalal

Thanks a lot for the vouch mate!! Glad to see you happy and enjoying your stay with us..:-)

Regards,
Kaboom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back