VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using Rapidleech service from Them.... and I am very happy with the way they handle their clients.....
All the best for your future in Web hosting.....Hoping that you stay in business for a long time....

We are glad to have you as our customer.

great hosting and the support is great too im very happy with my vps

Thanks for the small review :)

is your vps on linux or windows

can i install windows xp
---------------------------------------
thx

when will stock arrive

Currently we only have linux but soon we are going to start Windows VDS/RDP, Right now we only have some VPS4 in stock.

My custom VPS is now online and running sweet! Everything installed on the first try with no untoward incidents and no sleepless nights or victims of road rage incurred...

I think I've found a new home for my stuff here... :)

We are glad you liked our service, if you need anything please feel free to contact us.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Already was a sBorg client,switched to VPS 3 now.They installed a VNC for me,Rapidleech and sBorg and torrentflux free of charge thanks to their semi-managed service and unbeatable support.I like to thank Steve Davies of the support team for setting up the VNC real quick.He explained what a VNC is and I get speeds upto 50-75 mbps using my VNC which rocks!! A big thanks to Tehhost team again from my side

Thanks for your honest review mate. We strive to provide the best possible customer satisfaction.
As for the speeds,I think that's just an example of the true power of our 2GBPS Servers.:)

All pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and it will be taken care of ASAP.

All Coupon Codes are used Up.

I have a Private coupon for the next buyer to grab it PM me as soon as possible.

Regards
TehHost Staff

We would be waiting to have you as our client Mate :)

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

hi guyz right now i am using tehhost VPS 2gbps line 35$ plan speeds are very good and support is also very nice very best service and servers too so if ur interested to buy VPS take it from tehhost only speeds and services are very nice

Thanks for Your Review mate :)

NOTE FOR ALL

Our current Servers are all full right now, We have already ordered 2 new servers, So If you ordered in past 24 hours then I am sorry to say but your order can take upto another 24 hours to process

Regards
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back