VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review time for TehHost.

I signed up for the VDS Package #3 a few days ago. I messed up my first install and bricked my VDS as you can see from my ticket # posted above.

Richard from TehHost came to the rescue and reinstalled my OS, installed Sborg/Transmission and updated all of my components to the latest version for me. They are official support staff at Sborg, so if you need an Sborg setup in any caliber, no one else can do it better than they can.

I'm on the US VDS and speeds are good for Hosts in the US such as Fileserve/Filesonic. For Oron/UL.to etc I would recommend their NL package.

I will be updating with some screenshots for your viewing pleasure shortly. :)

Thanks for the review mate. We appreciate your vouch.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

We would like to inform you that Leaseweb will be doing an emergency
maintenance for replacing the switch in our rack IFX after the incident
this morning.They will also do a capacity upgrade for the rack uplink that
was scheduled for a later date inside this maintenance window.

Maintenance window : 03.00-06.00 GMT+1 23/12/2011
Expected downtime: 1-30 min

Kind regards,
TehHost Staff

I hv been using ur service for mr thn a month .. I must say it's like no other service... great man.

and merry Xmas to u and all the techost people...

Last edited:
%50 Promotional Code doesn't work for me. I want to order plan 'NL VPS 2Gbit - Netherlands VPS 4'.

Code:
The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms'

Please fix it. Thank you!

Hello, your offer looks very good, do you thinks if I use 10tb per month on the NL VPS1 VPS it's good ? Thanks !

(It's for an home made download, upload, post bot)

Last edited:
%50 Promotional Code doesn't work for me. I want to order plan 'NL VPS 2Gbit - Netherlands VPS 4'.

Code:
The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms'
Please fix it. Thank you!

Fixed.VPS 4 now included within the scope of discount :)

Hello, your offer looks very good, do you thinks if I use 10tb per month on the NL VPS1 VPS it's good ? Thanks !

(It's for an home made download, upload, post bot)

Yes we provide unmetered bandwidth.so you can use it as much as you want.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

I ordered vps4 with cpanel, used %50 Promotion but get refunded, after I try to order new one get This promotion code is only valid for new customers. Its your promotion fault but not customers, hope you could make it valid.

I ordered vps4 with cpanel, used %50 Promotion but get refunded, after I try to order new one get This promotion code is only valid for new customers. Its your promotion fault but not customers, hope you could make it valid.

When did we say that it is your fault? It is an issue with the coupon code and this why you were refunded the entire amount instantly. If you wish to order do with without an addon. We will bill you the add-on separately.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Order at normal price and PM me your Invoice ID, I will apply the discount.

Merry Christmas
Tehhost Staff

interested in buying VPS
i need good internet speed and also i need to install various application

windows xp operating system(PREFERABLE)

hard disk less than 100gb is fine

please suggest me some good plans

any Christmas discount available ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back