VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
atm the server is kind of laggy again. i won't bother to submit a ticket because by the time somebody reads it it probably will be back to normal again.

atm the server is kind of laggy again. i won't bother to submit a ticket because by the time somebody reads it it probably will be back to normal again.

i hope this too :(

perhaps we are all on the same server and too much clients on it.

atm its not usable i hope they find this Problem.

Last edited:
I notice already something is wrong with these new servers
bcoz vps were getting offline before when I was using it
suddenly after few mins it come back online and works fine
I had opened ticket about this issue I hope they will check and fix this issue.

I notice already something is wrong with these new servers
bcoz vps were getting offline before when I was using it
suddenly after few mins it come back online and works fine
I had opened ticket about this issue I hope they will check and fix this issue.

You installed more than 10 rapidleechs on a VPS, more than 50 people use them and run like 250 transloads at a time? and now you are calling our servers bad? You created trouble for all clients, they faced downtime and lag due to you. I am sorry but your server has been suspended permanently. and you are allowed to deny it by saying "I was just uploading a file" which you do on tickets but proof for whatever I said above has already been provided to you in tickets.

Regards
TehHost Staff

First of all,

I didnot say that your servers are bad

Read my reply again I heard today that vps gone offline or slow again like it was happen before when I was active so what does it means?

It means problem is still there thats what I want to say

I m doing 250 transload its strange

I was uploading 10 files at same time and load jumped to 100%

If u dont believe then install Team viewer and I will tell u hows it jumping to 100% by just giving 5 to 10 links to any file host

I dont think that its my fault?

As far as my ticket concerned kindly check it again and I want urgent reply for that

Thanks

That is why the My VPS was slow... is this thing true???10 RL o a vps:facepalm::facepalm:

You installed more than 10 rapidleechs on a VPS, more than 50 people use them and run like 250 transloads at a time? and now you are calling our servers bad? You created trouble for all clients, they faced downtime and lag due to you. I am sorry but your server has been suspended permanently. and you are allowed to deny it by saying "I was just uploading a file" which you do on tickets but proof for whatever I said above has already been provided to you in tickets.

Regards
TehHost Staff

plz check :facepalm: Ticket Created #277575
i bought that plan yesterday i m not get discount :(
d8c8af667e.png

i paid fully 50 Doller plz give me discount :(

Last edited:
plz check :facepalm: Ticket Created #277575
i bought that plan yesterday i m not get discount :(
d8c8af667e.png

i paid fully 50 Doller plz give me discount :(
As you can see it was a launch offer and has expired some time back. I have asked Kaboom to slash the prices with launch offer.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

The VPS is having problem again, unable to login SSH & FTP.
My sites aren't loading at all.
Rebooted but still the same.
Please find out who is the next Champ of Champs...!

First of all,

I didnot say that your servers are bad

Read my reply again I heard today that vps gone offline or slow again like it was happen before when I was active so what does it means?

It means problem is still there thats what I want to say

I m doing 250 transload its strange

I was uploading 10 files at same time and load jumped to 100%

If u dont believe then install Team viewer and I will tell u hows it jumping to 100% by just giving 5 to 10 links to any file host

I dont think that its my fault?

As far as my ticket concerned kindly check it again and I want urgent reply for that

Thanks

if u wanna do massive transload, get sborg dude.
rapidleech suck up loads of cpu usage & resource, need to manual restart httpd to reset the resource.

Regards
TehHost Staff

this vps is giving me problem almost everyday, i cant really use it in peace.
selfishness wont speed up transloads, this is common sense.

please check ticket #577769 . Invoice is already paid for, and its been 36 hours and has not been delivered

I lost a full day of usage already for my billing period

please check ticket #577769 . Invoice is already paid for, and its been 36 hours and has not been delivered

I lost a full day of usage already for my billing period

As you can see in our Opening post Setup time has been can vary from 24-72 hours since we have been flooded with new orders. We are sorry for the delay and your account will be setup very soon . The invoicing will start from the moment the service has been delivered and not from the moment at which it was ordered.

24 hour gone i m not get details of VDS :(
View Ticket #277575

As you can see in our Opening post Setup time has been can vary from 24-72 hours since we have been flooded with new orders. We are sorry for the delay and your account will be setup very soon.

Hi guys, can you please take a look at ticket

Thanks

Has been replied to.

Check my tickets :-

Old ticket :- #703508

New Ticket :- #431354

Please reply I m still waiting for the reply for last 3 days

Thanks

Your ticket is on hold and only our VPS technical team can reply to it since they have it on hold however I will forward it to them once again.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back