VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still Ticket not fixed?!

View Ticket #842102

I really can't understand why you used the word "fixed"?

You requested to install some softwares on your VPS and we agreed to install them without any additional charge which we normally don't do for semi-managed clients. However you softwares are installed, If you anything else feel free to ask.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Special pre-christmas offer from Tehhost:-

Use this promotional code "10offvps" to get Flat 10% Recurring Discount off on all VPS Plans from Tehhost.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

@lukip plz chk
Ticket ID: 294805

I cannot login to client area.. why is it down again?

Both WJ and Tehhost UP and running,,:)

Only few slots left for the discount offer.Expect some changes to Tehhost after Christmas.For better OFC ;)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

The VPS is VERY slow and takes way too long to load, please check Ticket ID: 517477

pls check the vps urgently, dont tell me the vps is under ddos again...

Last edited:
@Everyone

VPS will work fine from now and just to let you know guys that Its a sales thread not a support thread so Please contact our support team for that type of queries.

Regards
TehHost Staff

@Everyone

VPS will work fine from now and just to let you know guys that Its a sales thread not a support thread so Please contact our support team for that type of queries.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Please let us know the channel to contact the support team, we already raised the ticket and receive no updates or so. There is no live tech support online like the old days.

The problem persists and it really gives us terrible user experience. If we could, we wouldn't want to voice out here nor raise any support tickets. But, it indeed happens again and again.

Can you guys please check ticket #135307. Invoice is already paid for, and I was told my VDS was in the process of being set-up but its been 24 hours and nothing.

I lost a full days of usage already for my billing period. :( Am I going to get that credited to my account since I'm unable to use it?

Thanks.

There was a user abusing the server by running public rapidleech, he has been suspended and it will work fine now.

There is some issue with out live chat so it won't come online for another 3 days, please contact us for support by opening a ticket or by PMing any staff member.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Can you guys please check ticket #135307. Invoice is already paid for, and I was told my VDS was in the process of being set-up but its been 24 hours and nothing.

I lost a full days of usage already for my billing period. :( Am I going to get that credited to my account since I'm unable to use it?

Thanks.

Mate you ordered on a Sunday(weekend) where we have very limited staff at our disposal and hence the delay. We deliver orders within 24 business hours and yours was delivered within that. However You will still be credited 24 hours of extra usage for this delay.

Please check your PM's lukip006
Checking Mate.

Hi ,
this servers come with Windows OS and RDP enabled?
can i use these like a RDP?

Yes, If you choose Windows as OS you can definitely use it as your own private RDP(with admin privileges)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back