TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, if by chance a bet becomes inactive as it is not seen, is there a key to restore it by keeping the same link as before without uploading it again?

Hello friends, just a few days ago I registered in Tazvid, my problem is the following. the videos stay e o: and although the video is watched and reproduced, and the tickets have visitors they don't tell me I hope they can help me I wait for your answer
More details about the other problem through PM please.

Please give me premium - username: zonlinemovies
Have a high traffic site.
Done.

encoding seems slow...
Yes, the service is new and people are migrating so this is normal. But we have fair encoding system to encode unplayable format first and bigger files after that so webmasters don’t wait that much in case their files aren’t playable besides that people who upload normal amount of videos have higher priority.

More details about the other problem through PM please.

Done.

Yes, the service is new and people are migrating so this is normal. But we have fair encoding system to encode unplayable format first and bigger files after that so webmasters don’t wait that much in case their files aren’t playable besides that people who upload normal amount of videos have higher priority.
I sent MP with my problem

Functions working.Upload web is work.FTP work only problem no change thumbnail and snapshot.

My Report Stats Graphic work anyone picture not look the stats only excel table?

Force To Disable ADB? Good or Bad Anyone? Blocked Countrys Work.

Waiting conversions selections functions.Max 480p or 720p select no other.Original File is good.Sometimes more user search other quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back