TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make any sense that TazVids won't allow you to transfer gounlimited videos to the new platform.

I have over 50k of videos on gounlimited and I don't see any way I can download and re-upload them all.

I think it's essential that you are able to transfer the videos.
We didn't open TazVids to move GO Unlimited users. :)

Could you please keep files more than 60days when not view?

Because video not count when not complete encode T_T and encode take long time more 3days Y_Y.
It's counted now even if it's original.

Even if the video takes 3 days to encode... why should they keep it after 2 months without a single view? Oo
He just used that as an excuse. :)

It looks like this on android phone via google chrome. Please fix.
KI7qMcS.jpg

Also
Please fix this :
hola_player.js:50 HLS.js error: mediaError - fatal: false - bufferSeekOverHole
i @ hola_player.js:50
hola_player.js:50 HLS.js error: networkError - fatal: false - fragLoadTimeOut

Also a request for additional Embed link only(Not embed code) ex: https://tazvids.to/embed-abcdefg12345.html
after the upload with multi upload, remote upload and share button if possible.
I would love to use this seo-friendly videohost as my main player. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

It looks like this on android phone via google chrome. Please fix.
KI7qMcS.jpg

Also
Please fix this :
hola_player.js:50 HLS.js error: mediaError - fatal: false - bufferSeekOverHole
hola_player.js:50 HLS.js error: networkError - fatal: false - fragLoadTimeOut

Also a request for additional Embed link only(Not embed code) ex: https://tazvids.to/embed-abcdefg12345.html
after the upload with multi upload, remote upload and share button if possible.
I would love to use this seo-friendly videohost as my main player. :innocent::innocent::innocent:
Thank you for the provided informations my friend. Everything has been forwarded to the IT team.

hello

how i want to request payment? i not found request payment button my username ' awek '
Click on your balance.

It's counted now even if it's original.

I believe that if the count is happening in the original file my account has problems, I did some tests and did not count before coding, coding is also taking days, I uploaded it on the 26th and still no coding.

Overall the site is very good, I hope to continue for a long time and offer a good service.

I believe that if the count is happening in the original file my account has problems, I did some tests and did not count before coding, coding is also taking days, I uploaded it on the 26th and still no coding.

Overall the site is very good, I hope to continue for a long time and offer a good service.
We will check with the IT again.

Are Downloads counted to earn money?
Yes.

I see now the original files "O" are counted. That's good! Thank you. I hope the converting be a little fast because it takes more than 3 days to convert any files. Of course my files are preconverted to MP4 (H264 video and AAC audio) and for me it's not a big deal when or if you convert them.

Will notify the IT team right now.
Folders work. I uploaded a video on FTP 3 hours ago, but they still haven’t arrived in my account. I also tried downloading through the site and can’t see the progress, is the uploading in progress
xkGnGclmTUKgUbJB7aUjAQ.png

black screen
Post automatically merged:

If I upload one video I see progress, if 8 videos then a black screen

Last edited:
Would it be possible to put the captcha when connecting after like 3 times of failed connections?(I am using TOR for security reasons and Recaptchas with TOR are undonable)
Thx ;)

Folders work. I uploaded a video on FTP 3 hours ago, but they still haven’t arrived in my account. I also tried downloading through the site and can’t see the progress, is the uploading in progress
xkGnGclmTUKgUbJB7aUjAQ.png

black screen

If I upload one video I see progress, if 8 videos then a black screen
FTP Should work fine. Please check again.

How much percentage video plays count a view
As mentioned previously, 10%.

very slow uploads speed =(
4rsm1lBqSnetGEq3Lxgr2w.png

FTP is also such a limitation 2000kb/sec

My internet upload speed
WtK9yMj9T6GXTnFkaBMxtA.png

2000kb/s - very slow
Maybe you tried during a peak time. Please try again now.

Would it be possible to put the captcha when connecting after like 3 times of failed connections?(I am using TOR for security reasons and Recaptchas with TOR are undonable)
Thx ;)
We will consider that.

What Happen? We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

No work servers?I refresh page account work.Upload not working?New Bug?Please Fixed TaZ.Thank you.Goodwork.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back