TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the file converting is soooo loooowwwwwwwww? Why it takes about 2 days?
Files from 21st are converted on 23th, files from 22nd are converted on 24rd, files from 23rd are still not converted, files from 24th are not converted, now it's 25th!

You tell me that you can give me a premium if I send you good traffic. But how to send you good traffic if you DO NOT count my traffic because of conversion bug (files that are not converted are not counted)?

Please fix the bug or just convert files faster! For me isn't a problem to wait 1-2 hours for converting but to wait over 2 days is too long period.

but It's automatically doing, not like OpenLoad or VeryStream where user can select quality option like 720p, 480p, 360p!
There will be options very soon.

@Gounlimited Do you plain to support casting like verystream was?
What do you mean by casting?

batch selection does not work
Screenshot through a PM would help me to identify what you’re facing.

Why the file converting is soooo loooowwwwwwwww? Why it takes about 2 days?
Files from 21st are converted on 23th, files from 22nd are converted on 24rd, files from 23rd are still not converted, files from 24th are not converted, now it's 25th!

You tell me that you can give me a premium if I send you good traffic. But how to send you good traffic if you DO NOT count my traffic because of conversion bug (files that are not converted are not counted)?

Please fix the bug or just convert files faster! For me isn't a problem to wait 1-2 hours for converting but to wait over 2 days is too long period.
People are mass uploading in order to migrate from another hosts, which is a normal thing since TazVids is new. We’re doing our best by constantly reducing the encoding queue numbers.

Original video is good.Only idea or tip why not build conversion selection in script? Select 480p,720p,or premium users or big view user select only 1080p conversion? Idea good or bad?Lifetime refferal system?

Functions working.
Only not look stats in excel table to online.

Goodwork,Good holiday all.I work.Merry Christmas and happy upload years.Cheers.

1 - Do you have any plans to allow adding custom domain to account like netu and fembed?

2 - Doesn't counting work before converting files?

3 - Will we have option to set the resolution we want 480p, 720?

1 - Do you have any plans to allow adding custom domain to account like netu and fembed?

2 - Doesn't counting work before converting files?

3 - Will we have option to set the resolution we want 480p, 720?
- We will consider that.
- At the moment, no. We gonna fix that ASAP.
- Will offer such option very soon.

Any predictions to solve the counting problem before conversion? I believe it is something that has to be done urgently as it takes 2, 3 days to convert sometimes. Those who are not aware of the problem can take the test and quit their service for lack of earnings. Thanks in advance for gounlimited and this new service!

how many views counted per ip ?
and after how many minutes i can get 1 view or how you count the views ?
3 per 24 hours.

Any predictions to solve the counting problem before conversion? I believe it is something that has to be done urgently as it takes 2, 3 days to convert sometimes. Those who are not aware of the problem can take the test and quit their service for lack of earnings. Thanks in advance for gounlimited and this new service!
It’s done already.

why can't I upload a .ts or .mkv file?
You can upload MKV, as for TS you need to rename them to MP4.

bc2250f5cee2890a3c0c00c1f1809132.png

Still have this issue! How to fix this?

Please note that we can’t work with you due to the history you have of using sand-box with another hosts. Kindly stop using our services to avoid suspension.

OK, wish you told me that before although that's really stupid to listen to other hosts when they made threats to me even after I told them sandbox was removed.

It doesn't make any sense that TazVids won't allow you to transfer gounlimited videos to the new platform.

I have over 50k of videos on gounlimited and I don't see any way I can download and re-upload them all.

I think it's essential that you are able to transfer the videos.

Could you please keep files more than 60days when not view?

Because video not count when not complete encode T_T and encode take long time more 3days Y_Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back