Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Just wondering, Is anyone here from Syria i just heard what happened with all the chemical weapons and the US being on the brink of war with Syria,

I don't watch TV much so i was not aware so much is going on.

What is your take on everything ?

200 comments
There not all bread to be terrorists, only extremists believe in such things.

I will say this though. The majority of Muslim regions have been living in poverty, warfare and complete disarray for a long long long time now. Much longer before the United States was ever even discovered.

Don't want to get much more into it, because people are overly sensitive and being in the position I'm in I have to be careful. No offense is intended by my following comments.

I firmly believe it's an issue with the way the world is designed and the structure of the system. The system is money and success and working hard and doing things right. In an American or civilized life if you try to abide by the strict religious laws set in the Muslim religion, you are automatically put at a disadvantage if your a Woman. Your also severely disadvantaged if your a man. That religion allows any other religion basically an exceeding advantage, which has translated over into what we have today. Poverty stricken zones with women who can't leave countries, who are getting killed for going to school, who can't take off veils, who are being oppressed. (Will not speak any further now).
Your post proves that you got that information from your parents and society you live in.You didn't look for the truth.You just gathered it from those who apparently uttered it . Continue like that and you will reach what is known as the height of Ignorance.

Every time I see syria I remember rwanda. world nations dont give a F*** if syrians die they will only jump into action if some interest of theirs is threatened.

1237799_502557153172245_708827597_n.jpg

Obama's logic.which is downright idiotic. What an imbecile.Americans doesn't support such stupidity, They have brains and they also have hearts...unfortunately their president lacks both. God bless syria that's all i have to say!

I will say this though. The majority of Muslim regions have been living in poverty, warfare and complete disarray for a long long long time now. Much longer before the United States was ever even discovered.

Don't want to get much more into it, because people are overly sensitive and being in the position I'm in I have to be careful. No offense is intended by my following comments.

I firmly believe it's an issue with the way the world is designed and the structure of the system. The system is money and success and working hard and doing things right. In an American or civilized life if you try to abide by the strict religious laws set in the Muslim religion, you are automatically put at a disadvantage if your a Woman. Your also severely disadvantaged if your a man. That religion allows any other religion basically an exceeding advantage, which has translated over into what we have today. Poverty stricken zones with women who can't leave countries, who are getting killed for going to school, who can't take off veils, who are being oppressed. (Will not speak any further now).
Your post proves that you got that information from your parents and society you live in.You didn't look for the truth.You just gathered it from those who apparently uttered it . Continue like that and you will reach what is known as the height of Ignorance.

Its true, religion has messed up the middle east, until the middle east becomes secular or atheist its going to suck. The laws in some of those countries are freaking insane and made up by sick people that get off on controlling other people.

I stated that not all Muslims are terrorists, that only the extremists are.
I stated that the majority of Muslims are living in poverty and disarray in the world.
- http://www.ibtimes.com/surprise-sur...oorest-worst-educated-religious-group-1392849
- British Muslim Statistics - 1st Ethical Charitable Trust | 1st Ethical Charitable Trust
- 31% Muslims live below poverty line: NCAER survey
Fifty-seven Muslim majority countries have an average of ten universities each for a total of less than 600 universities for 1.4 billion people; India has 8,407 universities, the U.S. has 5,758.
. . .
Of the 1.4 billion Muslims 800 million are illiterate (6 out of 10 Muslims cannot read). In Christendom, adult literacy rate stands at 78 percent.
- Muslim Statistics (Education and Employment) - WikiIslam

How is what I said making me ignorant? Thinking otherwise, failing to see otherwise rather is sheer ignorance. I dated a muslim women, I know all about the Muslim religion and why "Allah is punishing the Muslims" (Been punishing them an awfully long fuckin time, no?).

The way I see it is, there's grains of sand and then there's grains of dirt. There's water and there's dried up water tables. There's food and then there's U.S. Red Cross deliveries.

Why are Muslims so Powerless?

There are an estimated 1,476,233,470 Muslims on the face of the planet: one billion in Asia, 400 million in Africa, 44 million in Europe and six million in the Americas. Every fifth human being is a Muslim; for every single Hindu there are two Muslims, for every Buddhist there are two Muslims and for every Jew there are one hundred Muslims.
Ever wondered why Muslims are so powerless?

Here is why: There are 57 member-countries of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), and all of them put together have around 500 universities; one university for every three million Muslims. The United States has 5,758 universities and India has 8,407. In 2004, Shanghai Jiao Tong University compiled an 'Academic Ranking of World Universities', and intriguingly, not one university from Muslim-majority states was in the top-500.
As per data collected by the UNDP, literacy in the Christian world stands at nearly 90 per cent and 15 Christian- majority states have a literacy rate of 100 per cent. A Muslim-majority state, as a sharp contrast, has an average literacy rate of around 40 per cent and there is no Muslim-majority state with a literacy rate of 100 per cent. Some 98 per cent of the 'literates' in the Christian world had completed primary school, while less than 50 per cent of the 'literates' in the Muslim world did the same. Around 40 per cent of the 'literates' in the Christian world attended university while no more than two per cent of the 'literate s' in the Muslim world did the same.
Muslim-majority countries have 230 scientists per one million Muslims. The US has 4,000 scientists per million and Japan has 5,000 per million. In the entire Arab world, the total number of full-time researchers is 35,000 and there are only 50 technicians per one million Arabs (in the Christian world there are up to 1,000 technicians per one million).
Furthermore, the Muslim world spends 0.2 per cent of its GDP on research and development, while the Christian world spends around five per cent of its GDP.

Conclusion: The Muslim world lacks the capacity to produce knowledge.
Daily newspapers per 1,000 people and number of book titles per million are two indicators of whether knowledge is being diffused in a society. In Pakistan, there are 23 daily newspapers per 1,000 Pakistanis while the same ratio in Singapore is 360. In the UK, the number of book titles per million stands at 2,000 while the same in Egypt is 20.

Conclusion: The Muslim world is failing to diffuse knowledge.
Exports of high technology products as a percentage of total exports are an important indicator of knowledge application. Pakistan's exports of high technology products as a percentage of total exports stands at one per cent.
The same for Saudi Arabia is 0.3 per cent; Kuwait, Morocco, and Algeria are all at 0.3 per cent while Singapore is at 58 per cent.

Conclusion: The Muslim world is failing to apply knowledge.

Why are Muslims powerless? Because they aren't producing knowledge. Because they aren't diffusing knowledge. Because they aren't applying knowledge.

And, the future belongs to knowledge-based societies.

Interestingly, the combined annual GDP of 57 OIC-countries is under $2 trillion. America, just by itself, has two states that surpass the entire 57 OIC countries. The State of Ohio @ 460 billion and the State of California at 1.75 trillion (actually you could do this about 50 different ways with all types of different states from the USA). 2 Tiny little states surpass 57 of your countries :rofl:

So, why are Muslims so powerless?

Answer: Lack of education! Lack of understanding! Lack of individualism! Lack of unique ability without a controlled perspective!

Facts simply do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

Last edited:
So the best thing to do would be to convert those countries to Christianity so those people will have a better standard of living?

Guys please watch this video and decide. Opinions and thoughts are welcome.

[video=youtube;h6xdYDbxZnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6xdYDbxZnI[/video]

So the best thing to do would be to convert those countries to Christianity so those people will have a better standard of living?

muslims-vs-zombies_o_874347.jpg

Not a very fair representation lol. Not all muslims are like this, in fact the majority of muslims are pretty peaceful individuals. The extremists are the minority. Even though a few hundred thousand exist only, we can kill them all and for some reason another 100,000 pops up. Video isn't the greatest though, it's way too slanted lol.

Last edited:

Not a very fair representation lol. Not all muslims are like this, in fact the majority of muslims are pretty peaceful individuals. The extremists are the minority. Even though a few hundred thousand exist only, we can kill them all and for some reason another 100,000 pops up. Video isn't the greatest though, it's way too slanted lol.

Nice pic mate .
The truth is few hundred thousand extremist are becoming millions fast. Quran teaches them it ok to kill non believers but they would not stop at killing their own. Phrase from Quran

"Muhammad said, ‘You are commanded to carry out jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam' " (Qur'an 47:4)

The truth is muslims are becoming biggest problem in free society like India ,Europe,west and some asian countries.

U.S. intelligence agencies involved in chemical attack in Syria

The situation in Syria is still in the focus of world media. Experts predict another U.S. aggression for “human rights”. Washington regularly declares its readiness to attack Syria. The official version – to punish al-Assad and Syrian army for the use of chemical weapons against the civilian population.

Meanwhile, the media has spread new proofs of the U.S. intelligence involvement to chemical attack near Damascus. Hacker got access to U.S. intelligence correspondence and published U.S. Army Col. ANTHONY J. MACDONALD’s mail. Macdonald is General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the Army Staff. It’s about chemical attack in Syria.

In the message August 22 Eugene Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to Wasington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria. From the Anthony’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence.

Published data indicate Washington is willing to do anything to achieve its goals in the Middle East. Support for the Syrian opposition with political means and weapons hasn’t brought the expected results.

Under the circumstances the U.S. is ready once again to violate international law and attack Syria without UN Security Council approval. The world’s still the same – if policy doesn’t work, the aircraft carriers start acting!

Hacker releases US emails that could indicate faking chemical attacks

I've hacked colonel Anthony Jamie MacDonald mail he is intelligence US Army Staff boss. First I hacked his Link3dIn account and got access to his mail through it then.

Among mail Mayhem like Amazon mails I've found his correspondence with his colleague Eugene Furst. He congratulates Col. with success and gives a link to the Washington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria on August 21. Furst also mentions it was “well staged”. Holy shit. I was shocked my eyes refused to believe it. Bloody bastards they “staged” a chemical attack.

Then a friend of Anthony MacDonald's wife Jennifer writes she was shocked seeing on TV the children died after chemical attack in Syria. Jennifer answers she saw the story but Tony calm her down saying children were alive and the scene was staged.

Two best mails I uploaded here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3g8rt2l3do33pgr/the-best.rar

the-best.rar

DepositFiles

Here you can download MacDonald's mail

https://www.dropbox.com/s/736xsoir8pjncz7/mcdnlds-l3ak.rar

DepositFiles

mcdnlds-l3ak.rar

Here is his wife's correspondence

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jeqc5lm8w720kb/mary-leak.rar

mary-leak.rar

DepositFiles

I also hacked other Pentagon officers' mail boxes:

Evans, Anthony O COL USARMY HQDA ASA ALT (US)

Sims, John D COL USARMY HQDA OCPA (US)

Griffith, David M COL USARMY (US)

Bell, Craig A COL USARMY (US)

Parramore, David J (Dave) COL USARMY MEDCOM HQ (US)

Morris, Daniel L COL USARMY (US)

Ellison, Brenda K COL USARMY (US)

Jennings, Wesley J COL USARMY HQDA DCS G-8 (US)

Eberle, Brian K COL USARMY HQDA DCS G-3-5-7 (US)

Bradsher, John M COL USARMY (US)

Fish, Charles A COL USARMY JS J8 (US)

Roquemore, Darlene M COL USAF (US)

Mott, Robert L Jr COL USARMY HQDA OTSG (US)

Parramore, David J (Dave) COL USARMY MEDCOM HQ (US)

Weeks, Colin A LTC USARMY (US)

Reynolds, M Bridget LTC USARMY HQDA DCS G-2 (US)

Grahek, Christopher J LTC USARMY HQDA OTSG (US)

Henderson, Valerie D LTC USARMY HQDA OCPA (US)

I've no time to look through all their mails. A lot of shit to be sure there.

I will upload their correspondence later.

€Wagn3r

Pentagon staged chemical attack in Syria - Pastebin.com

Source: LiveLeak.com - U.S. intelligence agencies involved in chemical attack in Syria

Also can be found here: http://my.telegraph.co.uk/debatable...gencies-involved-in-chemical-attack-in-syria/

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/WzpEvTx.jpg[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/36Yotam.jpg[/SLIDE]

Wierd how this isn't covered by media at ALL. Right?

And funny how this link dissapeared from Washington Post: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...157e6-0a50-11e3-89fe-a=bb4a5067014_story.html

So you really believe that this was talked about on yahoo and hotmail email accounts? :rofl::rofl::rofl:Nothing was hacked just some guy looking for attention so he tries to blame the u.s. for the chemical attack and makes up stuff to try to prove it.

CV those emails are hilarious.

If you sincerely believe that to be a genuine news article, then that shows me just how much hatred you have for the United States, period. There is absolutely no logic and no common sense backing what you've just shown us.

The guy that "hacked" those emails said he gained access to them through a "Linked In" account. Are you serious? How the hell do you gain access to someones email address via their LinkedIn account? #2, what did he do to gain access to all of the other individuals he allegedly hacked? Did he gain access to their emails from their Facebook, eBay, Amazon & FleshLight accounts?

Thanks for the laugh bro. :hrhr:

Hatred of the U.S. government or any government will not do anything good for you. Take for example Bin Laden, he came from a wealthy Saudi Family and stood to inherit well over $100 million. He was a very charismatic and intelligent man studying both economics and civil engineering in college. But he let his hatred of first the Soviets and then the U.S. government overtake him. He ended up trying to influence the foreign policy of the United States by violent methods and all it did was cause him to live a terrible live, lose all his money and eventually die somewhat young.

He could have achieved a much greater change in U.S. foreign power by using his intelligence and desire to develop a massive Multinational Corporation and spend massive amounts on lobbying.

The U.S. is going to at the most treat Syria the same as Libya, and is probably going to agree with the international controll of chemical weapons. You can't use Iraq for everything in the future.

Nice pic mate .
The truth is few hundred thousand extremist are becoming millions fast. Quran teaches them it ok to kill non believers but they would not stop at killing their own. Phrase from Quran

"Muhammad said, ‘You are commanded to carry out jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam' " (Qur'an 47:4)

The truth is muslims are becoming biggest problem in free society like India ,Europe,west and some asian countries.

i think you know nothing about islam because Islam religion calls for peace and love among people regardless their religions, cultures, colors, or genders. The word 'Islam' means submission to God. The word is an Arabic word and its root is 'Selm' that means peace. There are lots of Quran verses as well as prophet Muhammad sayings that command Muslims to maintain kindness and love contacts and relations with non Muslims. Military Jihad (or struggle) is licit only against invaders or attackers who try to occupy Muslim lands and properties, try to expel Muslims from their territories, or try to oppress people against their religious beliefs

The quran says"
whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely " Surat Al-Mā'idah

" God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers." (Qur'an, chapter 60/ verse 8)

Even in time of war, Prophet Muhammad (peace upon him) used, in any military conflict, to prohibit soldiers from killing women, children, old people, or any civilian. He would advise them: {...Do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child.} And he also said: {Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years.}

Also, the Prophet Muhammad (peace upon him) listed murder as the second of the major sins (the first major sin is denying the oneness of God), and he even warned that on the Day of Judgment, {The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed.}

the quran also teaches us to fight only those who fight us

وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْتَدُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لاَ يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِجُوهُمْ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَجُوكُمْ وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنْ الْقَتْلِ وَلاَ تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِنْدَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِنْ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ كَذَلِكَ جَزَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ فَإِنْ انتَهَوْا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلَّهِ فَإِنْ انتَهَوْا فَلاَ عُدْوَانَ إِلاَّ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ فَمَنْ اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُوا عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ

"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves." (al-Baqarah 2:190-194)

so i think you should read about islam before accuse muslims of killing, and i admit that there're some terrorists that are muslim like they're a fanatic and terrorist christians

Nice pic mate .

you also wrote a mis-quote of quran saying that our prophet muhammad said that first of all the quran is a word of god and muhammad is only a messenger

and here is the correction of that misquote

Quran Mis-Quotes Corrected!

check that link and read the Misquoted Verse #4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back