SwiftSlots.com - 1 Gbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS, SSD/SATA from $7.99/m (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since ordered VPS on 07/03/2014 until 16/03/2014,
VPS down 3 times, i ordered openvz managed with free cpanel,
i only put one website there, but that website is my earning.
every down made earning is down :(

i should move my website as soon as possible.

Hello,
I am sorry to hear that. Can you please PM me your VPS IP, ticket ID or e-mail address so that I can take a look?
I can assure you that it would be resolved. Also, please use our portal, we have dedicated support over there.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:

Hello,
I am sorry to hear that. Can you please PM me your VPS IP, ticket ID or e-mail address so that I can take a look?
I can assure you that it would be resolved. Also, please use our portal, we have dedicated support over there.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Warm regards,
Jitesh

problem now fixed using live chat, maybe i should send ticket or contact their skype if any errors,
i cancel my move, and give another chance to test.
thanks for your help

4 Month Review

Thought I'd a write a review after 4 months with swiftslots. I moved my site from shared hosting to a VPS plan on News Years 2014.
I wasn't sure about these guys at all, never heard about them in fact. But I was looking for an offshore host and I liked their VPS prices. The only thing that convinced me to try them out was the live chat. Try it out yourself. The owner of the place personally answers most of the time so that kinda put me at ease. And they even have skype support, which is....trust me....incredibly useful. I hardly open tickets anymore cause he's almost always online on skype.

My VPS runs pretty well. Down time is pretty low, I get about 99%+ uptime most weeks. And oh definitely get a cache plugin! I cant be more serious about this! Because before that, the server response time was about 1 second - I actually thought swiftslots just responded slowly or whatever. BUT I installed a cache plugin after a few weeks and the server response time dipped down to 200ms!

Anyway, I'm very happy about their service. Customer service is top notch. Pricing is reasonable. And this is probably one of the best offshore hosts around. I don't feel like moving any time soon.

Hope this review helps someone else! Oh btw, I use a wordpress site and the caching plugin that worked for me is called quick cache. Every other plugin shoved errors in my face.

Hello,
That doesn't look any good. Did you open a ticket regarding the issue? Our SATA based host nodes should have a lot better I/O and network performance, such performance is unacceptable. If you opened a ticket, please PM me your ticket ID so that I can look into your issue. Alternatively, please PM me your e-mail address so that I can look into it.
WJunction is not our support forum, if you post a complaint here we cannot look into it and resolve the issue since we don't have your VPS details.

EDIT: Thank you for the update!
Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
Smoothly upgrade from shared host to their managed VPS!
The support team is great!

If you are webmaster who is concerning on the contents and design of a website, you can truly trust this hosting and leave the setup work/migration to their support team. They will get everything done!

I dont see 7.99$ plan on your site, can you direct me?

This plan is out of stock at the moment. You can purchase it via our billing portal when it's available.

Excellent service with instant setup . Support at the highest level. Help at any time of the day.

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Smoothly upgrade from shared host to their managed VPS!
The support team is great!

If you are webmaster who is concerning on the contents and design of a website, you can truly trust this hosting and leave the setup work/migration to their support team. They will get everything done!

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Current promotions:
Use code "50OFF" to get 50% discount for the first month.
Use code "10OFF" to get 10% lifetime discount.

New 1 GB RAM based Linux VPS plan has been introduced. First post has been updated accordingly.
We now accept Bitcoins for our VPS services! You can choose Bitcoins as a payment method while ordering via our website.

If you have any questions, you can contact us via live chat, tickets or e-mail. Alternatively, you can also add us on Skype if you have any quick questions.
Skype ID: SwiftSlots

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Last edited:
Been with the Swiftslots for 3 months now, and it has been great. Specification you get are excellent. I had a panel on it for my web, a voice server and game server at one vps and everything worked like a charm without any hardware failure or lagg. There is almost no downtime and when it does happen it s being fixed in matter of few moments/minutes. The support is really really good, you will never be left out without an answer on you questions or problems u may meet. Totally recommend it for everyone who needs a vps for his business or etc.

My grade would be 10/10 of course :) :friends:

i have been the costumer of swifslot for 5 month. there is downtime maybe a fewtime maybe for 1 to 3 minute. but as long as i concern it give you good sevice better than usually vps that i buy.

These are the guys to choose :)
I spent days looking/comparing and went with swiftslots

I went for a Windows 7 VPS NL
setup was very fast and the actual communication/Customer contact is amazingly fast and helpful

Ill say again if you are like me and trying to choose a provider "these are the guys to choose" ;)

Been with the Swiftslots for 3 months now, and it has been great. Specification you get are excellent. I had a panel on it for my web, a voice server and game server at one vps and everything worked like a charm without any hardware failure or lagg. There is almost no downtime and when it does happen it s being fixed in matter of few moments/minutes. The support is really really good, you will never be left out without an answer on you questions or problems u may meet. Totally recommend it for everyone who needs a vps for his business or etc.

My grade would be 10/10 of course :) :friends:

Thank you for your review!

i have been the costumer of swifslot for 5 month. there is downtime maybe a fewtime maybe for 1 to 3 minute. but as long as i concern it give you good sevice better than usually vps that i buy.

These are the guys to choose :)
I spent days looking/comparing and went with swiftslots

I went for a Windows 7 VPS NL
setup was very fast and the actual communication/Customer contact is amazingly fast and helpful

Ill say again if you are like me and trying to choose a provider "these are the guys to choose" ;)

hi
Order Number: 2511251580

Your order is already online.

Current promotions:
Use coupon code "10OFF" to get 10% lifetime discount.

Warm regards,
Jitesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back