SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
All uploading methods cannot work!!! It is already more than 1 day. Please recover it as soon as possible. You are the only file host I am working with now. Please don't let me down.

And payout request on 2018-01-31 is still pending...

Payout request on 2018-01-31 is still pending! 24 days now!

EU servers completely down, no any support, no any feedback.

Turn in to SCAM!!!

In your Subyshare account... Inside "News" section:

"Lunar New Year 2018

Hello all ,
We are on holiday and we all will be back next week , Monday 2018-02-26 .
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,"

. Check again... Both uploading servers (EU and USA) are working perfectly now (at least for me).

Last edited:
In your Subyshare account... Inside "News" section:

"Lunar New Year 2018

Hello all ,
We are on holiday and we all will be back next week , Monday 2018-02-26 .
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,"

. Check again... Both uploading servers (EU and USA) are working perfectly now (at least for me).

Yes, it is because of holiday and my payout is delayed. Now I already got paid.

But I really hope in future, staffs of Suby should not all go holidays together, no one takes care of business. Servers down, no support, delayed payout are really bad feeling for the people who are working with you.

Last edited:
There is no answer to my ticket

I write to e-mail, but there is no answer for 5 days, write in icq but there is no answer, they do not answer in the chat. Are they scammers?

Hello ,
We are very sorry for our late reply and any inconvenience caused.
We just came back from vacation on China mainland for Lunar New Year And We could not connect to the internet(Gmail ,servers,VPN system..) and worked there due to their bad network.
This is our bad and please receive our apologies , it wont be happened again !

Full staffs now are back at work .

-All late payments have been sent and paid . (only 1 Paypal is delayed and today we will send it)
-Some servers from West coast has been fixed , they got a network issue and we fixed all now .
-USA and Europe upload servers have been fixed and upgraded.
-All tickets,questions,emails have been replied and answered .

Feel free to contact us again if you still need any information ,ask any questions ,request...

Thank you.
Best regards,

@Lookerz : Ticket 6901 replied , we do not support the service you asked ,please view our TOS .We can refund your payment if you require.

@zlzs1984 : have you not received your payment yet ? we paid all and really .

Back