SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]i have 4 sales 1 rebills in this month[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]can you change affiliate mode to PPD again [/FONT]:wacko::wacko:

Hello, today I have activated one more two-year premium code for you, I can often buy code from you and be your partner, you receive from me a percentage of the sale from the reseller, I do not want to sue you, maybe you will return me back to my tariff plan,my username rocky1984

[FONT=&amp]Hello, today I have activated one more two-year premium code for you, I can often buy code from you and be your partner, you receive from me a percentage of the sale from the reseller, I do not want to sue you, maybe you will return me back to my tariff plan,my username rocky1984[/FONT]

You used a premium key to extend your account and you call it "sales" ?:| really tired with you .
did you removed X2 ppd
so i cant back to 2xppd again? :(:(
Please reach our new condition,10+ sales/rebills in any month, first then ask .With our ranking affiliate , if you reach the maximum plan (MIX) , you will earn the best profit .

Last edited:

You used a premium key to extend your account and you call it "sales" ?:| really tired with you .
did you removed X2 ppd
so i cant back to 2xppd again? :(:(
Please reach our new condition,10+ sales/rebills in any month, first then ask .With our ranking affiliate , if you reach the maximum plan (MIX) , you will earn the best profit .
in 1 month for 10 sales/rebills? or total in any month?

Hello.
I propose to remove the function "/monthly" when buying an additional premium disk space.
I believe that when a person buys a premium disk space for his money, he should receive it for life and not for a month.

Hello.
I propose to remove the function "/monthly" when buying an additional premium disk space.
I believe that when a person buys a premium disk space for his money, he should receive it for life and not for a month.
Please tell me which services offer storage $10/1TB for life ?

Actually we offer free premium storage (3T 5TB 10T 30TB 50TB..) for really good uploaders without charging any fees,files will be removed after 6 months if inactive,no downloads...Condition : 15-30 sales monthly!

My account just good for one day

My account just valid for one day and now I can't login, how come it's possible. Something serious wrong with it.

The payment is go through a virtual VISA debit card provided by Entropay, a well known virtual VISA provider.
I did asked Entropay whether the payment is declined. They told me the payment is successful.

My Subyshare.com ID: TracyBaby

Please check it out,

Regards,

Tracy

@TracyBaby : your payment is being processed to refund and you will receive it back to your account after few working days.

Please note : we do not allow cheating activities such as purchasing other accounts via yourself links ,become your own referrals...If you are uploader ,welcome ,we can support to upgrade your account .

@TracyBaby : your payment is being processed to refund and you will receive it back to your account after few working days.

Please note : we do not allow cheating activities such as purchasing other accounts via yourself links ,become your own referrals...If you are uploader ,welcome ,we can support to upgrade your account .

Thanks for your help and prompt reply.

Sorry, but im not a newbie in the scene. I've used bigfile.to for years and one day they cuted my storage to 8 tb - at this time i had about 10 eur per day through PPD. At was a lot of work for nothing. So pls tell me what to reach for what storage. You can also write me a pm if you want to. I don't want to waste my time, so i need hard facts. Thanks in advance.

Back