Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteRider

Pinterest's features is quite similar to StumbleUpon and vice versa. Question, which of this two Social Networking site do you prefer or much popular, pinterest or stumbleupon?

56 comments
I use both of them. Getting more traffic from Stumbeupon. By the way traffic from Pinterest is of lower quality than from SU. Tested in health, dating and IM niches. This is just my experience.

Pinterest's features is quite similar to StumbleUpon and vice versa. Question, which of this two Social Networking site do you prefer or much popular, pinterest or stumbleupon?

Agree. I will choose Pinterest since it is the lastest trend among the 2.

If your targeted audience are from the US, then you are lucky because both Pinterest and Stumbleupon can give you a good amount of traffic from the US.
But, I choose Stumbleupon over Pinterest :)

Social Media

Both are good but i would like to prefer stumbleupon instead of Pinterest, because i can get immediate response on Stumbleupon for my promotional activities.

I've been using both the sites for driving traffic on my website. The more effective is pinterest, it is generating more site for my website. The niche I am working with is famous on pinterest maybe that could be the reason.

I did use only pinterest, i add some images find on google.. And it was really impresive to see how people pin that pictures... It is a super cool site...

Pinterest and Stumbleupon both are essential for social traffic. According to knowledge and experience that the StumbleUpon is best then Pinterest ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back