StreamWish.com - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone look at ur rates and check earnings
they are laughing at uploaders so badly
i contacted them but no answer
600 unique USA view equal only $1
that isnt promised rate
they slashed it since last days
dont upload at this clown host
this isnt the first time it happen
they fix it or they die
Post automatically merged:

filelion was better but they also start that shave trick there
pathetic
they dont want fair business

Last edited:
hello / good evening I was on streamSB before the closure and I wanted to know if it was still possible for me to make a backup to put my films / series on streamwish if so how and also I wanted to know if there was another site like StreamSB and StreamWish which offered HD video quality and unlimited storage without inactivating known thank you for your answer

hello / good evening I was on streamSB before the closure and I wanted to know if it was still possible for me to make a backup to put my films / series on streamwish if so how and also I wanted to know if there was another site like StreamSB and StreamWish which offered HD video quality and unlimited storage without inactivating known thank you for your answer
you can remote upload from streamwish

tho streamwish have the same owner as streamsb so it may still die together

Same Scam and Bullshit like Streamsb and Streamhide ;) Same Upload Problems, doesnt pay Users, Vdieos with Multi Quali options are worst then without, take this shit and close it like the other hosts

Well we know for a fact that this host is from the same team as StreamSB yet Mr.Randy pretended he is completely different person and even made up a new account, and when I called it out, mods simply removed my post even though it's truth and now StreamSB doesn't use their old account but Randy user is still active. Pathetic. Till when are you gonna protect confirmed scams?

Well we know for a fact that this host is from the same team as StreamSB yet Mr.Randy pretended he is completely different person and even made up a new account, and when I called it out, mods simply removed my post even though it's truth and now StreamSB doesn't use their old account but Randy user is still active. Pathetic. Till when are you gonna protect confirmed scams?

Hi, Streamwish Trsuted or NOT?
Because StreamSB site redirect to StreamWish
Post automatically merged:

if this is the case, will another StreamSB appear?

Then which Host is Trusted

one of scam sh*t. after receiving several payouts, your payments start to be rejected, and they earn money on your time and effort in the process. this is a classic video hosting scam tactic. don't use this scam.

one of scam sh*t. after receiving several payouts, your payments start to be rejected, and they earn money on your time and effort in the process. this is a classic video hosting scam tactic. don't use this scam.

For Tier 1 they pay like $16 instead of $30... Laughable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back