Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
bro ur account is new af and u joined Feb 15 ,9 day after streamvid open thread,u have only 6 post and all in this thread here,we know ur admin and try promote ur own host with other account,lol
Lol its your point of view i just asked him if i can share his website link and if you want do can share skype chat anyways other than this user we do pay to others also do check there review too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIG BONUS STARTING FROM 5TH APRIL TO 5TH MAY

TIER 1- WILL PAY $15/1000 GET READY

UPLOAD ALL YOUR STUFF AND ENJOY THE BONUS, PEOPLE WILL SHOUT WE ARE SCAMMERS OR OTHER HOST TRY TO ADVERTISE ON OUR THREAD LOL ,BUT USERS WITH REAL TRAFFIC ARE GETTING PAID.

344050906_screenshot-2023-03-27-at-20-42-07-streamvid-net.png

button is inactive. WTF?

I thought it would be the best host turned out to be the worst, I was scammed for the first time in five years, admin did everything he could to avoid paying.
f#ck people like that. :middle_finger:
Hello
If you want i can share your traffic , and we mentioned stop using our website we don't pay your traffic most of the files getting same ip each seconds which i have share with you too , if i m not saying anything this does not make sense that you are right.

DON'T ABUSE OTHERWISE WILL REPORT NEXT TIME

UPLOAD ALL YOUR STUFF AND ENJOY THE BONUS, PEOPLE WILL SHOUT WE ARE SCAMMERS OR OTHER HOST TRY TO ADVERTISE ON OUR THREAD LOL ,BUT USERS WITH REAL TRAFFIC ARE GETTING PAID.

Post automatically merged:

Oh wow, thanks for share! I was actually thinking about maybe giving it a chance but now I definitely won't, I know you are a legit uploader around and hosts always pay you, so that's definitely frustrating and yeah this host is definitely not trustworthy at all, that's my conclusion.
Yes if a user send fake traffic we won't pay, and i was watching you from 1st day you try to say all negative , not sure why you are doing that , if you don't want to use our service just move on , each time poking this happen in two condition if we did something wrong to you ? but in my knowledge I hardly know you, second you owned other stream host so here to downgrade not sure why you are so much interested to say all negative just check those users too who are sending real traffic and getting paid too.

Yeah host must be broke A.F. and it doesn't look like he can pay earnings of users, hence he infinitely delays or makes up stuff and reasons not to pay. Thank you very much guys again for the share of your stories - For a while I considered giving it a try and if you hadn't shared then I'd have probably wasted my time. Now I know this isn't worth my time.
Okay you want to say if i m not replying here it means we are scammers lol.

I was going to start preparing my page to use this uploader in some videos. Reading the users I think I better save my work and try another.
Hello
Don't judge us from one side story, we have proof what traffic they were sending and why we banned him, its upto you not using our service we really appreciate your decision but never judge book from its cover :)

bro its definitely intentional.read previous comments.site not pay.expose as scam.host not pay legit uploader.he shave u now and try get most of earning before he shut site down.move ur files and move to legit host asap.dont waste time
Hello
Do you ever register on our website or upload any content or even request any payout ? If yes do. share your email too and how do you know we are scammers or you are agent of any other host :P ?

my bros!sorry but it really hard rooting for u guys
this site certified exposed scam and u still guys use after so many user warn u
of course it dying,save ur time
Again now i m sure you are agent of any other host or you run any streaming site not sure from where you get the certification that we are doing scam :P :D, Seriously can't stop my laughing please its a request do share the certificate.

Zero clicks today even though the videos are all over.
Hello
Sorry there was a bug which is fixed now.

Last edited:
Immature host detected, even more convinced host will be short lived. Ignoring host from now on so I don't get annoying notification and his crazy never ending self-defense, this is discussion topic and I was just discussing stuff with other long time Wjunction members who I know are legitimate cause lots of well known and stable posts keep paying for him, and I interacted with them and expressed my opinions instead of saying something is true for a fact.
But I don't think host can differentiate between discussion and opinion sharing and fact, and he seems crazy immature. Anyway my last post here, sorry for people who still plan to use it lol

for stability and fast payments I recommend :money_mouth:

@Streamtape @StreamHide
Haha see other host like you comment too :P.

IMG-20230327-222039.jpg

Just Got Payment Guys. Looks like we can trust this website
Once for all we can say with real traffic almost 98% users earning good few with fake traffic or from telegram traffic try to earn some bucks which we don't entertain. we are here for long no one scams in 5 days or 7 days for sure, there was some server problem which we are fixing.If you guys want to listen them you can stay away from us and if you want earn good money with some good bonuses which are going to start from 5th April get ready.They will bark because we don't entertain them , you focus on to earn money.

Last edited:
Paid. and

This is my first payment
Please, as a good host, you should keep your promise. I don't mind getting paid once a week or once every two weeks or even once a month. Don't say you paid today but nothing. Restore our trust by paying on time like other hosts.

Immature host detected, even more convinced host will be short lived. Ignoring host from now on so I don't get annoying notification and his crazy never ending self-defense, this is discussion topic and I was just discussing stuff with other long time Wjunction members who I know are legitimate cause lots of well known and stable posts keep paying for him, and I interacted with them and expressed my opinions instead of saying something is true for a fact.
But I don't think host can differentiate between discussion and opinion sharing and fact, and he seems crazy immature. Anyway my last post here, sorry for people who still plan to use it lol
This is your last post thank GOD, saying immature multiple times in same post every one get to know who his at the end. But still not get the answer why you are poking us, and if you only want to discuss you even tried our service how you know we are not fit or scammers ? if you tried do share the email will check when you register us but i know you haven't register only want to poke us :P
I

N LAST I WANT TO SAY ONLY 3 USERS SAYING NEGATIVE, AND INTERSTINGLY 3 OUT OF 2 NEVER REGISTER TO OUR WEBSITE LOL STILL THEY KNOW EACH AND EVERYTHING STRANGE OR AGENT OR ADMIN OF OTHER HOST ?

#MONDAY #LLUUKKEE #PAVEL_DARKO

Hi @streamvid I am using your player but suddenly from Mid march the earning has reduced drastically so has number of views. While overall traffic of my website has increased 30-40% and so has the player page but on your dashboard the number of video views have reduced by more than 4 times.
Can you explain that ?
OzFAhgG.jpg

This is your last post thank GOD, saying immature multiple times in same post every one get to know who his at the end. But still not get the answer why you are poking us, and if you only want to discuss you even tried our service how you know we are not fit or scammers ? if you tried do share the email will check when you register us but i know you haven't register only want to poke us :P
I

N LAST I WANT TO SAY ONLY 3 USERS SAYING NEGATIVE, AND INTERSTINGLY 3 OUT OF 2 NEVER REGISTER TO OUR WEBSITE LOL STILL THEY KNOW EACH AND EVERYTHING STRANGE OR AGENT OR ADMIN OF OTHER HOST ?

#MONDAY #LLUUKKEE #PAVEL_DARKO

UPLOAD ALL YOUR STUFF AND ENJOY THE BONUS, PEOPLE WILL SHOUT WE ARE SCAMMERS OR OTHER HOST TRY TO ADVERTISE ON OUR THREAD LOL ,BUT USERS WITH REAL TRAFFIC ARE GETTS
so this is confirmed for tier 1

Hi admin... I tried to use streamvid and i was clicking payout button at 28/3/2023 but why do the payout still pending ntill now?? In the site there was announced that the payout arround 24 hours ntill 48 hours.... ☺☺

@streamvid

Last edited:
Hi , Admin of Streamvid . This is confirmed ? so I will put all my videos here. Because now you are paying 5-6 dollars for tier 1 .

If you are Definitely going to pay 15 dollars of tier 1 .

Back