Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,125 comments
remote upload mot worked
Post automatically merged:

many files have this error

342029954_111.png

all day like that, looks unprofessional. income decreased drastically

It's not strange at all, I'm not accusing OP (streamvid) of this specifically, but generally speaking, it's very common way to shave it like it - many hosts show high rates to attract you, give you lots of views but then give you less earnings like that, and if you dispute they will claim that your views came from adblock, or viewers didn't watch at least 10% of your video therefore your views didn't qualify for being paid. Sad and dishonest, but that's how it goes.

My payouts has been pending for more than a week.
Post automatically merged:

Can a streamvid’s admin reply this message please!!
My payouts is pending more than a week (10 days). And I’m waiting another payout.

Last edited:
2023-03-142023-03-24$181.27PAID

At first, I was worried that like many hosts, after a short period of attracting users, it would disappear and become unresponsive and not make payments, but thank God, it made the next payment today, and they made me happy and gained my trust. I hope it's not like many hosts that disappear after a short period of time and become bankrupt and disappear, or scammers and fraudsters disappear. I think this host is different and you can trust them and count on working with them for a long time. I hope that we will have a long-term cooperation for many years. Thank you very much for your payment

Untitled.png

bro ur account is new af and u joined Feb 15 ,9 day after streamvid open thread,u have only 6 post and all in this thread here,we know ur admin and try promote ur own host with other account,lol

@123Movies 2023-02-11 was $35.11 or $35.83? :thinking:
Thank you for fast payment:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
2023-02-15$129.51PENDING
2023-02-11$35.11PAID

2023-03-142023-03-24$181.27PAID

At first, I was worried that like many hosts, after a short period of attracting users, it would disappear and become unresponsive and not make payments, but thank God, it made the next payment today, and they made me happy and gained my trust. I hope it's not like many hosts that disappear after a short period of time and become bankrupt and disappear, or scammers and fraudsters disappear. I think this host is different and you can trust them and count on working with them for a long time. I hope that we will have a long-term cooperation for many years. Thank you very much for your payment

Untitled.png

Back