Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,118 comments
bro ur account is new af and u joined Feb 15 ,9 day after streamvid open thread,u have only 6 post and all in this thread here,we know ur admin and try promote ur own host with other account,lol
You should be hired as a detective, your talent is wasted here:laughing:
@123Movies 2023-02-11 was $35.11 or $35.83? :thinking:
I typed and wrote the first by hand and did not write the decimals exactly

If I'm a admin of streamvid, I'm not stupid enough to pay attention to these things By the way, this shows that I am a regular user and not Streamvid.net administrator

Other users can confirm that this website pays

I wish for the increasing success of Streamvid.net and hope for my long-term cooperation with them

I thought it would be the best host turned out to be the worst, I was scammed for the first time in five years, admin did everything he could to avoid paying.
f#ck people like that. :middle_finger:

Oh wow, thanks for share! I was actually thinking about maybe giving it a chance but now I definitely won't, I know you are a legit uploader around and hosts always pay you, so that's definitely frustrating and yeah this host is definitely not trustworthy at all, that's my conclusion.

Yeah host must be broke A.F. and it doesn't look like he can pay earnings of users, hence he infinitely delays or makes up stuff and reasons not to pay. Thank you very much guys again for the share of your stories - For a while I considered giving it a try and if you hadn't shared then I'd have probably wasted my time. Now I know this isn't worth my time.

Earnings also dropped drastically.I uses to make atleast around dollar a day and to compare it to the latest day 0.14 cents.Idk if its Intentional but just weird
bro its definitely intentional.read previous comments.site not pay.expose as scam.host not pay legit uploader.he shave u now and try get most of earning before he shut site down.move ur files and move to legit host asap.dont waste time

IMG-20230327-222039.jpg

Just Got Payment Guys. Looks like we can trust this website

ok dm is sent
Hello DM replied

---------------------------------------------
BIG BONUS STARTING FROM 5TH APRIL TO 5TH MAY

TIER 1- WILL PAY $15/1000 GET READY

UPLOAD ALL YOUR STUFF AND ENJOY THE BONUS, PEOPLE WILL SHOUT WE ARE SCAMMERS OR OTHER HOST TRY TO ADVERTISE ON OUR THREAD LOL ,BUT USERS WITH REAL TRAFFIC ARE GETTING PAID.
Post automatically merged:

do you have any referral program and can you add USDT TRC20 as payment method?
We don't have referral for now and will add USDT in our next update.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPLOAD ALL YOUR STUFF AND ENJOY THE BONUS, PEOPLE WILL SHOUT WE ARE SCAMMERS OR OTHER HOST TRY TO ADVERTISE ON OUR THREAD LOL ,BUT USERS WITH REAL TRAFFIC ARE GETTING PAID.

all videos like this :laughing:

the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is no supported
One of our server was hacked because of that this problem occur, we take more safety precaution so we avoid this thing in future.

The count is a bit "strange".
I had over 5,000 views US and earning is 7.5$.
Hello
Email please so we can have a look.

Payment pending its been axweek
Hello
Email please will check and update you.

My payouts has been pending for more than a week.

Can a streamvid’s admin reply this message please!!
My payouts is pending more than a week (10 days). And I’m waiting another payout.
Hello
See i replied you :D, please share Email will check and update you.

guys i nothing against this streamvid admin but i want imply one thing,it not good sign when host take 5 day for pay ur 20 dollars
Hello
I like this question, but it is not about $20, its about who requested 1st we have to see other things too.

Last edited:
lol someone post screen above and it not just first payment that take long,their 2nd payment take 12 days and it just $32,anyway i think u should pay users they clearly get pay from other host,no one with big traffic will trust u in future otherwise,just my opinion and advice,otherwise 0 trust cause payment seem take so long and there so many complaint with legitimate users

Back